"I said it, I was wrong and I apologize"

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Trump's quote in regards to his 2005 frisky ways and naughty words...:lol:

Well, that's good enough for me.... :smile:

Not good enough for the far left and their drones..

But then again they would get Pence! And Pence would stomp Hilary.

So would the far left want to loose?

Full statement from Trump .. Democrats across America are dropping their torches and pitchforks as we speak (ok write)..:banana:

Last edited:
Trump's quote in regards to his 2005 frisky ways and naughty words...:lol:

Well, that's good enough for me.... :smile:
Something that was said 12 years a go...CNN did a Breaking News they were so Happy about it...CNN is shit,
Hurricane Mathew has been forgotten just when it hit the shore (Jacksonville,Fla ) in favor of Hillary the favorite ... what a shame this chain

I demand a 3 day apology from Hillary for all the crap she's pulled....:uhoh3:

When will they learn to channel Disraeli? All this apologizing for normal behavior that harms no one is goddamned silly.

Hell, Hillary caused the death of an Ambassador and three others, and those are just the ones we know about.

I am more concerned with the democrats MMGW hitting the east coast.....than I am about hitlery apologizing....

When will they learn to channel Disraeli? All this apologizing for normal behavior that harms no one is goddamned silly.

Hell, Hillary caused the death of an Ambassador and three others, and those are just the ones we know about.

Over 500,000 civilians death toll in Syria alone as well vs a frisky Trump years ago.

Last edited:
I wish Trump would have stopped at those opening words of apology. As for the rest of it I'm afraid he'll waste another week defending himself against the indefensible. We don't need any further display that he's someone who can be easily played by pressing his buttons.

Any of you conservatives who accepted the apology of any Democrat for a comparable wrong, and gave him or her absolution in exchange for the apology,

you have every right to call for the same treatment of Trump re his apology.

Any of you fit that description?

lolol

I wish Trump would have stopped at those opening words of apology. As for the rest of it I'm afraid he'll waste another week defending himself against the indefensible. We don't need any further display that he's someone who can be easily played by pressing his buttons.

I figure the debate will happen and this bs will blow over.. Democrats touting morality judgements is unbelievably ridiculous..

Forum List

Back