New York Times employees angry that the company wants them to return to in office work

You are in the minority. The only thing that skyrockets for the majority of people who work from home is their time spent on FB and Candy Crush. The GDP of the nation since the advent of covid/WFH has plummeted.
It comes down to management
Management provides assignments and evaluates the quality of work
If you can surf the net and still complete all your assignments, who cares?

'Brick and mortar' businesses are set up to house employees and have a certain infrastructure. If they require employees to be at the office then, that's part of the job.

Before you know it people will want to get paid for doing nothing............Oh wait.

If people are doing nothing, fire them
If they can work from home and still be productive, let them

Right to work means right to get paid like shit
Republican states have sold out the workers for corporate America

No, it's just that Republicans seen company after company move out of the country and why they did it. Between unions and intrusive government it's almost impossible to compete in a world market.

No, it's just that Republicans seen company after company move out of the country and why they did it. Between unions and intrusive government it's almost impossible to compete in a world market.
We can’t compete with slave wages whatever Republicans say

We can’t compete with slave wages whatever Republicans say

Sure we can because shipping back and forth costs money. If you can keep your labor costs down then some companies can compete. It's why most businesses exist close to their customers.

You are in the minority. The only thing that skyrockets for the majority of people who work from home is their time spent on FB and Candy Crush. The GDP of the nation since the advent of covid/WFH has plummeted.

A study by Standford of 16,000 workers over 9 months found that working from home increase productivity by 13%.

What does a British Univ. study have to do with the US. GDP has fallen here during the scamdemic. It seems to me that the study is big on numbers and low on facts. Who were the participants in the poll? What were their occupations? My personal observance of the difference between work at home vs. on site does not agree with the British findings.

What does a British Univ. study have to do with the US. GDP has fallen here during the scamdemic. It seems to me that the study is big on numbers and low on facts. Who were the participants in the poll? What were their occupations? My personal observance of the difference between work at home vs. on site does not agree with the British findings.
British University??

Although I thought most people knew about Stanford....From a link in the article....

Stanford
579 Jane Stanford Way, Stanford CA 94305
650-725-7836

However, as I mentioned earlier, the company I work for did their own internal study, and found better productivity. So those that can work from home now have transitioned. Productivity has continued to go up.

Forum List

Back