New York Times: Bill Gates Met With Jeffrey Epstein Many Times After Conviction. Ghislaine?

Well, when Bill Gates runs for President, I'll think twice about voting for someone who took the money of a pedophile. Somehow...if the blob runs again, you will have zero qualms about supporting those who partied with pedophiles.
“Zero qualms about supporting those that partied with pedophiles”…… I guess that makes me aligned with just about every voter and supporter of Democrats.

“Zero qualms about supporting those that partied with pedophiles”…… I guess that makes me aligned with just about every voter and supporter of Democrats.

Ummm no....

You see, Biden didn't party with pedophiles. Your blob did. Why you support pedophiles is your business; as disgusting as it is.

Ummm no....

You see, Biden didn't party with pedophiles. Your blob did. Why you support pedophiles is your business; as disgusting as it is.
You support Democrats past, present, and future yet you have no problem with their association with Epstein because they are not currently President. That is your moral standard. Limited and narrow.

The OP's source.... Trump seemed to like to party with him...from the OP's article, Mr. Gates just took Epstein's money for philanthropic purposes. We all know Trump didn't have any charities...

Yes Gates really needs a convicted child rapist's money.

1641334812863.png

1641334903286.png

If Bill runs again, I wouldn't vote for him.

If Trump (the P is for Pedophile) runs...will you vote for hm?

Of course you will.

Depends on who else is running. So do you think Gates is a pedo? You know, the guy who is running your life now?

Forum List

Back