New York Times: Bill Gates Met With Jeffrey Epstein Many Times After Conviction. Ghislaine?

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Ghislaine, what about this? You want some time off from that nasty old Supermax you are going to? Oh yes, and that's Larry Summers, former president of Harvard.

1641179798723.png

At Jeffrey Epstein’s Manhattan mansion in 2011, from left: James E. Staley, at the time a senior JPMorgan executive; former Treasury Secretary Lawrence Summers; Mr. Epstein; Bill Gates, Microsoft’s co-founder; and Boris Nikolic, who was the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation’s science adviser.

Few, though, compared in prestige and power to the world’s second-richest person, a brilliant and intensely private luminary: Bill Gates. And unlike many others, Mr. Gates started the relationship after Mr. Epstein was convicted of sex crimes.

Now why would Billy Billy Billy Goat Billy Boy do that?

Ghislaine, what about this? You want some time off from that nasty old Supermax you are going to? Oh yes, and that's Larry Summers, former president of Harvard.

View attachment 582950
At Jeffrey Epstein’s Manhattan mansion in 2011, from left: James E. Staley, at the time a senior JPMorgan executive; former Treasury Secretary Lawrence Summers; Mr. Epstein; Bill Gates, Microsoft’s co-founder; and Boris Nikolic, who was the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation’s science adviser.

Now why would Billy Billy Billy Goat Billy Boy do that?
She will be going to a federal women's minimum security facility.

I thought Trump was the only one who had a relationship with Epstein. Does this mean that there are more? Does this mean the Left will need to acknowledge that and try not to hide it or protect them?

From the piece in the times...

"Soon after, the relationship between Mr. Epstein and Mr. Gates appears to have cooled. The charitable fund that had been discussed with the Gates Foundation never materialized. Mr. Epstein complained to an acquaintance at the end of 2014 that Mr. Gates had stopped talking to him, according to a person familiar with the discussion."

This is a deluxe nothing burger...as always.

"Soon after, the relationship between Mr. Epstein and Mr. Gates appears to have cooled. The charitable fund that had been discussed with the Gates Foundation never materialized. Mr. Epstein complained to an acquaintance at the end of 2014 that Mr. Gates had stopped talking to him, according to a person familiar with the discussion."

Everyone’s relations with Epstein cooled. Amazing.

You are a NOTHING BURGER!

The OP's source.... Trump seemed to like to party with him...from the OP's article, Mr. Gates just took Epstein's money for philanthropic purposes. We all know Trump didn't have any charities...
BS.

"Bradley Edwards (lawyer for an Epstein victim) details his dealings with Trump in his new book Relentless Pursuit: My Fight for the Victims of Jeffrey Epstein.

He writes that, of all the high-profile and high-powered individuals he subpoenaed in his case against the pedophile, Trump was the first to respond in a "meaningful way."

BS.

"Bradley Edwards (lawyer for an Epstein victim) details his dealings with Trump in his new book Relentless Pursuit: My Fight for the Victims of Jeffrey Epstein.

He writes that, of all the high-profile and high-powered individuals he subpoenaed in his case against the pedophile, Trump was the first to respond in a "meaningful way."

Sure he did... riiiight. He also fired Steve Bannon but still took his counsel. Trump partying with pedophiles doesn't make his voters and supporters pedophiles..... It just makes them people who support pedophiles...

Why you support pedophiles is your business.

The OP's source.... Trump seemed to like to party with him...from the OP's article, Mr. Gates just took Epstein's money for philanthropic purposes. We all know Trump didn't have any charities...
I don’t debt Trump’s affiliation with Epstein. My premise is that there are many like Trump who also liked to party with Epstein who are Democrats. Then again, when Trump was partying with Epstein, he was a Democrat and a big Democrat donor.

I don’t debt Trump’s affiliation with Epstein. My premise is that there are many like Trump who also liked to party with Epstein who are Democrats. Then again, when Trump was partying with Epstein, he was a Democrat and a big Democrat donor.

Well, when Bill Gates runs for President, I'll think twice about voting for someone who took the money of a pedophile. Somehow...if the blob runs again, you will have zero qualms about supporting those who partied with pedophiles.

Sure he did... riiiight. He also fired Steve Bannon but still took his counsel. Trump partying with pedophiles doesn't make his voters and supporters pedophiles..... It just makes them people who support pedophiles...

%2Fmethode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F5848d058-c386-11ea-8d55-2d09441849ca.jpg

Spin, spin, spin...it's all you know how to do.

Candycorn: my guy the leftist...his relationship with Epstein cooled...but Orange Man...

Missourian: Trump banned Epstein from his hotel in 2005 AND was the first powerful person to give meaningful responses to Esptein's victims lawyers.

Candycorn:. ORANGE MAN BAD!!!!

Pathetic.

Forum List

Back