New York sues PepsiCo. for... selling soda in plastic bottles, which they say causes pollution

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Good thing government isn’t too big!
Can you imagine you being sued by the government for driving your car?

Same thing.

Both are legal.

Government is after you.

Sadly, liberal rubes will not bother to consider the fact Pepsi is breaking no laws, they have been programmed to hate corporate entities and this farce will end in even more government abuse. Somehow it has become Pepsi's fault that filthy New Yorkers are incapable of using trash cans or proper recycling receptacles. Pathetic.

If I was the CEO of PepsiCo I would call a news conference and announce I was pulling all my products off store shelves in New York as well as closing down all facilities in the state.
I bet the whole thing would miraculously go away.
Like when Cuomo attacked the Covid vaccine because Trump was involved. Trump said withhold the vaccine from NY until Cuomo says it’s ok.

Last edited:
Good thing government isn’t too big!
Can you imagine you being sued by the government for driving your car?

Same thing.

Both are legal.

Government is after you.

How about all the useless masks that New Yorkers have been wearing the past 3 years? Is NY going to sue the mask manufacturers?

Hopefully a judge will toss this out and take NY over the coals for the frivolous lawsuit

If I was the CEO of PepsiCo I would call a news conference and announce I was pulling all my products off store shelves in New York as well as closing down all facilities in the state.
I bet the whole thing would miraculously go away.
Not just Pepsi. If I was a plastic company in any business I’d quit selling in NY. That includes cars, medical devices. Fuck it, no plastic for them at all.

Forum List

Back