Votes: 6 60.0%
  • After November 6, 2024

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

presonorek

Gold Member
Jun 7, 2015
Alabama
Let’s all pretend Trump committed crimes.

If Trump is guilty as can be is it better to hold the trial before November 6, 2024 or after November 6, 2024?

We are a country that values justice. We are also a country that values democracy. I think it would be a fine balance if we could hold the trials between November 6, 2024 and January 20, 2025. What do you guys think. This allows the public to trust the democratic process and their trust in the justice system.

I think Trump supporters fail to entertain the possibility that Trump possibly did commit crimes. I think the Trump haters fail to see how politically motivated this looks. I wish we had real judges. They’ll be the ones to dirty things by injecting their political preferences. The solution just seems so easy to me. Appease all sides and protect the dignity of America.

The country deserves to know if a presidential candidate is guilty before they vote.

If Trump is guilty as can be is it better to hold the trial before November 6, 2024 or after November 6, 2024?

We are a country that values justice. We are also a country that values democracy. I think it would be a fine balance if we could hold the trials between November 6, 2024 and January 20, 2025. What do you guys think. This allows the public to trust the democratic process and their trust in the justice system.

I think Trump supporters fail to entertain the possibility that Trump possibly did commit crimes. I think the Trump haters fail to see how politically motivated this looks. I wish we had real judges. They’ll be the ones to dirty things by injecting their political preferences. The solution just seems so easy to me. Appease all sides and protect the dignity of America.
Irrelevant.

Nothing meaningful will happen trial-wise before the election.

No need. He did (likely).
I would say after personally. I wouldn't want the jury to have the case with election day approaching. That being said, having a trial(s) before he's the nominee is fine too.
That is 75 days. I think that is way too short a time.
I think Trump supporters fail to entertain the possibility that Trump possibly did commit crimes.
Gee ya think?
I think the Trump haters fail to see how politically motivated this looks.
It isn't.
I wish we had real judges.
We do.
They’ll be the ones to dirty things by injecting their political preferences. The solution just seems so easy to me. Appease all sides and protect the dignity of America.
I don't think your solution is practical. One of the trials is likely to take as much as a month. Then you have to factor in weekends and holidays. The blob deserves no special treatment.

I say wait until after 11/6/24 for all of them myself. If he wins and the federal cases miraculously disappears after that; it would surprise no one. We've come to expect it from the blob. If he loses the election (which he likely will since he's never gotten more votes than any democrat he's run against) the jurors need not worry about jailing someone who is on the ballot for President.

The country deserves to know if a presidential candidate is guilty before they vote.

Not according to Jeanine Pirro...

Watch every second, it's worth it...

Guilt is irrelevant. We can't vote for a candidate who is under indictment.

Guilty of what, though?

What could he possibly be guilty of that is not the same or similar to acts committed by senior Democrats who were never prosecuted?

Bad enough that our two-tiered (multi-tiered really) justice system ruins the lives of people for working for an unpopular (with the justice system) president, now they want to use their power as unelected bureaucrats to take away choice in the next presidential election.

Therefore after the election is the best/only time for a trial if you honor the process of democracy.

I would say after personally. I wouldn't want the jury to have the case with election day approaching. That being said, having a trial(s) before he's the nominee is fine too.

Gee ya think?

It isn't.

We do.

I don't think your solution is practical. One of the trials is likely to take as much as a month. Then you have to factor in weekends and holidays. The blob deserves no special treatment.

I say wait until after 11/6/24 for all of them myself. If he wins and the federal cases miraculously disappears after that; it would surprise no one. We've come to expect it from the blob. If he loses the election (which he likely will since he's never gotten more votes than any democrat he's run against) the jurors need not worry about jailing someone who is on the ballot for President.
Prove it, skank.

What happened to assuming people are innocent until proven guilty?

Gee ya think?

It isn't.

We do.

Referring him as the blob compromises the credibility of your posts.

Forum List

Back