New York mayor- rw nightmare come true

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Bill de Blasio: big win, big target for GOP in N.Y. mayor race (+video) - CSMonitor.com

0911-DE-BLASIO-WIN-sized.jpg_full_380.jpg

York City Public Advocate Bill de Blasio, who staked his candidacy on a fiercely anti-Bloomberg campaign based on the slogan “a tale of two cities,” won a stunning victory last night, unofficially polling more than 40 percent of city Democrats, the threshold needed to become their nominee without a runoff.

rw heads are exploding this morning. Not because of his politics but because its a racially mixed family and his wife is an ex-lesbian.

Bill de Blasio: big win, big target for GOP in N.Y. mayor race (+video) - CSMonitor.com

York City Public Advocate Bill de Blasio, who staked his candidacy on a fiercely anti-Bloomberg campaign based on the slogan “a tale of two cities,” won a stunning victory last night, unofficially polling more than 40 percent of city Democrats, the threshold needed to become their nominee without a runoff.

rw heads are exploding this morning. Not because of his politics but because its a racially mixed family and his wife is an ex-lesbian.

ex-lesbian? Probably bi....nothing wrong with that, of course.

You're undoubtedly right. I didn't like that when I typed it because it implies something that the ignorant gay bashers believe but is not true - that one's sexual preference is a choice.

My sincere apologies to gays and bi-sexuals.

He promised to tax the rich in the most uber LOLberal utopian shithole this side of the Miss-ippi. It has nothing to do with his skin, or his wifes skin, etc....

Fuckin' Duddley. :lmao:

You're undoubtedly right. I didn't like that when I typed it because it implies something that the ignorant gay bashers believe but is not true - that one's sexual preference is a choice.

My sincere apologies to gays and bi-sexuals.

You haf violated ze PC rules! Off to ze "re-education camp" wift you!

and his wife is an ex-lesbian.

Oh, so IT IS a choice and it can be cured at the very end, isn't it? :lol:

If you're rw, you won't understand this but really, intelligent people would ask science that question.

You, otoh, can ask lil Glenny Beck.

YOU are NOT intelligent - WE know that :lol:

but the slip of YOUR tongue is delightfully revealing.

Leftards ARE hypocrites - we know that, too.

Just enjoying how the truth pops out from you unexpectedly :D

and his wife is an ex-lesbian.

No such animal.
Once you cross over there is no turning back.
You might say once you develop a taste for something that's it...

Republicans so called head exploding because of this guys personal life is bullshit....
They are opposed to a rival because of politics pure and simple.
True with Obama,true with this guy.
It's about the politics,not the personal stuff.

He promised to tax the rich in the most uber LOLberal utopian shithole this side of the Miss-ippi. It has nothing to do with his skin, or his wifes skin, etc....

another Dinkins by way of premature ejaculation.....;) The City is in for a re-run of the pre Giuliani shithole days.......we'll see how wonderful it all will be, that is when murder rates/cirme start spiking and the city becomes a 'fashionable' semi-slum.

On another note-I actually, seriously :eusa_hand:, have pity on ole Nuttly, he is having a very bad time right now.

The messiahs face plant- fuc up for the world to see set him off last week...hes trying to cope via overcompensating, calling everyone traitors and trolling like 5 BlackLabels/RDeans....he needs re-hab......:doubt:

another Dinkins by way of premature ejaculation.....;) The City is in for a re-run of the pre Giuliani shithole days.......we'll see how wonderful it all will be, that is when murder rates/cirme start spiking and the city becomes a 'fashionable' semi-slum.

On another note-I actually, seriously :eusa_hand:, have pity on ole Nuttly, he is having a very bad time right now.

The messiahs face plant- fuc up for the world to see set him off last week...hes trying to cope via overcompensating, calling everyone traitors and trolling like 5 BlackLabels/RDeans....he needs re-hab......:doubt:

The city started making it's turn during the Dinkin years. It was Dinkin who enacted community policing, built metrotech and the forest hills tennis stadium.

By the way, I don't think Giuliani did a bad job either. He did royally screw the pooch in a few areas, like the WTC command center. But overall I think he did a good job as well.

WOW Guess Luddly thinks this guy has already won instead of winning the Dem primary.

Gee Luddly don't ya think ya might wanna wait to see if this Dem idiot wins before you congratulate yourself??

Oh and why would it be a rw nightmare.

Seems to me, considering the way the Dems have fucked up many a city, it would be a nightmare for anyone living in NYC.

Last edited:

How can you be an ex-lesbian? Does that mean it really is a choice, and not written in your DNA?

"ex=lesbian"? So you're saying it IS a choice and not an oritentation? My, how liberally enlightened of you! :eusa_whistle:

This might surprise you, but it was Republican Abraham Lincoln who emanicipated the slaves and the Republicans who passed civil rights legislation. They made sure that minorities had the same rights and opportunities to make something of themselves just like anyone else. The Democrats on the other hand, like to tell minorities that they can't get anywhere without their protection and handouts. It's called plantation mentality. True story! :thup: But don't let the facts get in your way.

Forum List

Back