New York mayor- rw nightmare come true

Where is the proof that right winger's heads are exploding?

You mean like the left winger's heads exploded when the two liberal douchebags in Colorado were fired?

The noise you hear is the collective sigh of New Yorkers smart enough that this asshole is going to take us to the bad old days, and the collective speed dial calls to movers for our richest NY'ers making reservations for a move to Westchester, Jersey, or conneticuit.

are we suppose to give a shit about this?

I don't live there so sorry, I DON'T CARE....so you wasted your time accusing how he is some rw nightmare..

your threads are about the only nightmare for us because you are becoming quite a joke with this, rw this rw that....blaaa blaaa blaaa

Last edited:
DiBlasio was the beneficiary of Anthony Weiner's implosion. DiBlasio was struggling as two perverts slugged it out. With Weiner in pieces that left Quinn as the only pervert. That's how DiBlasio won the primary. Now it will be an uber liberal in the mold of Bloomberg or a republican.

It will be an interesting election as to which side of the fence New Yorkers will flop.

Bill de Blasio: big win, big target for GOP in N.Y. mayor race (+video) - CSMonitor.com

0911-DE-BLASIO-WIN-sized.jpg_full_380.jpg

York City Public Advocate Bill de Blasio, who staked his candidacy on a fiercely anti-Bloomberg campaign based on the slogan “a tale of two cities,” won a stunning victory last night, unofficially polling more than 40 percent of city Democrats, the threshold needed to become their nominee without a runoff.

rw heads are exploding this morning. Not because of his politics but because its a racially mixed family and his wife is an ex-lesbian.

An ex-lesbian? How did that happen? Nobody but the radical left who judge everything by a person's skin color seems to care about the candidate's family. Anything is better than electing "Carlos Danger" but he seems to be the favorite of the left wing.

Bill de Blasio: big win, big target for GOP in N.Y. mayor race (+video) - CSMonitor.com

York City Public Advocate Bill de Blasio, who staked his candidacy on a fiercely anti-Bloomberg campaign based on the slogan “a tale of two cities,” won a stunning victory last night, unofficially polling more than 40 percent of city Democrats, the threshold needed to become their nominee without a runoff.
rw heads are exploding this morning. Not because of his politics but because its a racially mixed family and his wife is an ex-lesbian.

How can she be an ex lesbian if sexual preference isn't a choice?

ex-lesbian? Probably bi....nothing wrong with that, of course.

You're undoubtedly right. I didn't like that when I typed it because it implies something that the ignorant gay bashers believe but is not true - that one's sexual preference is a choice.

My sincere apologies to gays and bi-sexuals.

It isn't true because...

Wait, I know, it isn't true because someone told you it isn't true.

How can you be an ex-lesbian? Does that mean it really is a choice, and not written in your DNA?

It is definitely not written in your DNA, science has conclusive evidence of that, but Luddly is anti-science.

Dems can't wait to pick up where Dinkins left off. That whole Renaissance under Rudy was an aberration

Forum List

Back