NYC mayor is going to Mexico to tell people not to come to New York

The Mayor should stay there and bask in the glory of the peoples he welcomes (except not around him)

Give us your tired, your poor.....oh never mind.
1703792630989.jpeg

No problem, Texas can just bus or fly more asylum seekers to the Big Apple. I just read the other day that some of these sanctuary cities are "almost at capacity", which means there's still room for more. Doesn't matter though really if there is room or not. The border states don't have any more room and Biden still keeps on letting them in. So, no reason sanctuary cities can't get more, even if there is no room. If this is what Democrats want then let's give it to them.

I agree. I think a worthy goal for 2024 is for border states to ship at least 1 million migrants to sanctuary cities across the country. Not just the big ones, either. It's time for Beverly Hills, Malibu, Martha's Vineyard, Rehoboth Beach, and Napa to step up. They have hundreds of hotels, B&Bs, and big, mostly-empty vacation homes.

I agree. I think a worthy goal for 2024 is for border states to ship at least 1 million migrants to sanctuary cities across the country. Not just the big ones, either. It's time for Beverly Hills, Malibu, Martha's Vineyard, Rehoboth Beach, and Napa to step up. They have hundreds of hotels, B&Bs, and big, mostly-empty vacation homes.
Yep...lesbo Mass governor has five bedroom residence in western mass just for her and her carpet munching partner. She should be putting up 4 migrant families.

Maybe the mayor and governor need to go to DC to explain it to stupid Joe?

Maybe Congress needs to stop trying to impeach Hunter Biden and focus on the federal budget and immigration reform instead of blaming Joe Biden for a problem that has been festering since Reagan gave amnesty to 6 million illegals.

Maybe the cartel will get him
But they might just disappear him.
More likely, they will just put him on the payroll, like they have all of the important Mexican politicians, judges and police chiefs. And who knows how many corrupt politicos in Cali, Arizona, and Texas.

He might be going to discuss this deal in person so there is no, "paper trail," or "cyber trail."

Forum List

Back