Mayor Eric Adams predicts migrant crisis 'will destroy New York City'

With all due respect, a lot of American-born individuals have already destroyed New York City.

This issue has gone well beyond just being an immigration story. It is not only a front page news story, but it's a front page political story. It warrants being treated as such.
By placing it here, it allows it to be hidden from view from where most posters spend their time, 'current events' and 'politics'.
:lmao:
Try not to take yourself, or this website, too seriously. You're not that important.

With all due respect, a lot of American-born individuals have already destroyed New York City.
Hehe
1694215794380.png

All the government has to do in an emergency situation right now is shut down the border and people will stop coming. And dont give me the line that that its the fault of corporations etc for hiring illegals... people all through Latin America know that if they move here.. they can get health care and public assistance that they could never get in their home countries. We are completely capable of shutting down the border but Democrats fear losing the Latin American vote. Its the number one factor... not the security of the nation.
Corporations do not normally hire illiterate, unskilled workers who can only grunt in a village dialect.

There it is folks. This guy is a Democrat?
Are you listening America? Are you listening Democrats? Look what you've encouraged. Democrats are the ones who want to tear down walls, and build "bridges".

To rational Americans out there, why are you sitting back and allowing this to happen? Why are any of you still voting for Democrats? These are the people that have encouraged this, these are the people who create sanctuary cities and states. Why are you ok with this?

"Let me tell you something, New Yorkers. Never in my life have I had a problem that I did not see an ending to. I don't see an ending to this. I don't see an ending to this. This issue will destroy New York City. Destroy New York City,"

There are rational people out there, doesn't matter, the US political system is corrupt and irrational on BOTH SIDES and too many people enjoy the entertainment value from it.

This is called an idiots lament. Anyone with half a brain knew that allowing 10+ million unvetted illegal aliens to break into our country would be trouble. Now is when the idiots turn to lying and spinning to try to con their way out of their idiotic policies. Intelligent people will never fall for their jive.

Forum List

Back