New York judge threatens to jail Trump for ‘blatantly’ violating gag order

A courtroom has rules.

Trump’s gag order is to prevent harassment and intimidation of the court.

Dont you think that’s important?
There is only one rule:

Whatever the lib judge wants he gets

There is only one rule:

Whatever the lib judge wants he gets
Nonsense. Trump has been given far more leeway than you or I would ever get.

You guys don’t want the rules to apply to Trump.

The FBI still spent 8 months investigating and searching her Server, even after bleach bit, and found a ton of emails that were scrambled and in obscure files, that they were able to unscramble....they found nothing nefarious in the emails found...

Other than the 2,000 emails that contained classified information in the 30,000 emails that she did turn over. A reasonable assumption that the 30,000 she deleted had a similar number.
Nonsense. Trump has been given far more leeway than you or I would ever get.

You guys don’t want the rules to apply to Trump.
Rules made up by a Trump hating Democrat LOL

/----/ You're so pathetic; it's sad. I've never heard as much racism and hatred towards Blacks as in your post. The real racist is you.
This was taken on the White House. If Trump was the white supremacist you claim, why do those Blacks show up? Are you saying they are too stupid to know better?
View attachment 846443
The full, uncropped photo includes not just Trump and Parks, but also Muhammad Ali, Joe DiMaggio, Victor Borge, and Anita Bryant. (Parks died in 2005, and Ali in June.) All were receiving the Ellis Island Medal of Honor, which is given by the National Ethnic Coalition of Organizations.
View attachment 846444
Actually it is the dumbass racist like you who think black folks will fall for the ookie doke. Just because Trump took a few pictures with black folks doesn't mean he isn't a racist POS. Folks are judged by their actions not photo ops.

Actually it is the dumbass racist like you who think black folks will fall for the ookie doke. Just because Trump took a few pictures with black folks doesn't mean he isn't a racist POS. Folks are judged by their actions not photo ops.
/——/ You’re the one posting the racist remarks, not me.

They are public spaces. The “owner” is not able to restrict access to them.

Therefore the first amendment applies.

This is what things are.
The government can restrict access just as it does on sidewalks outside and near abortion clinics

Your property line is not relevant. We aren’t talking about lemonade stands.

We are talking about speech which is allowed in a public space like a sidewalk.
Sidewalk is not public owned nor controlled property

Last edited:
The government can restrict access just as it does on sidewalks outside and near abortion clinics
No, they can’t. The Supreme Court decided they can’t limit speech on sidewalks outside and near abortion clinics.

It would be a violation of the first amendment.

Sidewalk is not public owned nor controlled property
It’s a public space. You can’t control speech on the sidewalk anymore than you could try to prohibit people from using the sidewalk.

This isn’t a new concept. It’s been that way since the founding of the natio.

It’s a public space. You can’t control speech on the sidewalk anymore than you could try to prohibit people from using the sidewalk.

This isn’t a new concept. It’s been that way since the founding of the natio.
You avoid the issue. The sidewalk is not public space no property. No one can park their car on the sidewalk in front of my house nor in the curb cut to my driveway because that property is owned by me. They have a right of way for pedestrian travel up and down the sidewalk. That’s it, I own it and pay property taxes on it, it’s a portion of my assessment and annual property taxes. I also am obligated to keep it free of ice and snow . That’s not left up to the public because they have no mandate to do such like U do Because it my property with a right of way use
You clearly do not own real estate and clearly are following the lib loon pattern of mouthing off about something you have no knowledge of nor experience with

You avoid the issue. The sidewalk is not public space no property. No one can park their car on the sidewalk in front of my house nor in the curb cut to my driveway because that property is owned by me. They have a right of way for pedestrian travel up and down the sidewalk. That’s it, I own it and pay property taxes on it, it’s a portion of my assessment and annual property taxes. I also am obligated to keep it free of ice and snow . That’s not left up to the public because they have no mandate to do such like U do Because it my property with a right of way use
You clearly do not own real estate and clearly are following the lib loon pattern of mouthing off about something you have no knowledge of nor experience with
It’s public space and the first amendment applies.

If I choose to stand on the sidewalk, without inhibiting anyone from passing, holding a sign calling you a moron, there’s nothing you could do about.

None of your long winded discussion about property ownership makes any difference.

It’s public space and the first amendment applies.

If I choose to stand on the sidewalk, without inhibiting anyone from passing, holding a sign calling you a moron, there’s nothing you could do about.

None of your long winded discussion about property ownership makes any difference.
Ok well you can keep declaring that inaccuracy because your feelings and wishes compel you to not accept fact reality.
Not going to debate it any further with one who is merely clinging to trolling
Go back now to the “Muller states collusion “ fantasy dream

Ok well you can keep declaring that inaccuracy because your feelings and wishes compel you to not accept fact reality.
Not going to debate it any further with one who is merely clinging to trolling
Go back now to the “Muller states collusion “ fantasy dream
I’m still trying to figure out what you think I said incorrectly.

I have a right to engage in speech on the sidewalk. So do you. It’s America!

Are you thinking you can arrest people for engaging in speech on the sidewalk? Don‘t be a thug.

Forum List

Back