New York judge threatens to jail Trump for ‘blatantly’ violating gag order

Any day now the fag gag bullshit will land Trump in jail.
Keep on threatening lib loons
We will keep on ignoring

Any day now the fag gag bullshit will land Trump in jail.
Keep on threatening lib loons
We will keep on ignoring
the judge overstepped his bounds----a gag order on trump is tantamount
to contending with NATURE----he should order the tornadoes in Tennessee ---
NO SPINNING

Threatening witnesses and intimidating prospective jurors is a jailable offense. I don't care if he thinks he is an orange king.

A New York judge threatened to imprison Donald Trump for “blatantly” violating a gag order on Friday after the former president failed to remove a social media post mocking the judge’s clerk.

As proceedings in the civil court began on Friday, the New York judge Arthur Engoron asked Trump’s lawyers why “this blatant violation of the gag order would not result in serious sanctions, including financial sanctions and/or possibly imprisoning him”.

It hasnt been a good week for trump. Being threatened with jail may be the worst thing law abiding people might think.But it is unlikely to be in the top 20 for the one term president.

His allies are flaking away and he cant get his man nominated in congress. He has had better weeks.
This is a political hit, Tommy. And in addition to being a political hit, it shows the Democrat Party doesn't want to listen to any conservative. Denying a Candidate who is running for President free speech is unconstitutional. The court is basically siding with the left against the right. Nobody hung Biden when he announced on national television that all Trump supporters are fascists, which is a lie.
Rules for thee but not for me is the Democrat ball field lately.

And because the courts are denying a presidential candidate and former President of the United States free speech, and are accepting all these attempts to muddy the 2024 election, the people need to get a Congress that restores free speech for presidential candidates or else the people will no longer decide who wins, but the court will. That is a slap in the face to the Constitution, and I hope to high heaven the Court will recuse its favoritism in presidential elections due to the separation of powers clause in the Constitution.

Threatening witnesses and intimidating prospective jurors is a jailable offense. I don't care if he thinks he is an orange king.
It’s a brand new shiny definition of threat that you children employ

I am beginning to this the Justice System is afraid of the trump Mafia. There are lots if crazies out there in MAGA world.

and your pharisaic enforcement of formal rules in an informal post , well, i'm not changing.
/——-/ Informal posts are a key indicator of one’s education and standards of excellence. There no excuse for sloppy writing. You are judged by how you communicate.

Forum List

Back