‘New York hates you’: Protesters greet the president at Trump Tower

But you see folis, the holier-than-thou self righteous left believes THEIR hate is a GOOD hate, so it's ok.

When President Trump returned to his home town of New York City on Monday night, he received anything but a warm welcome.

Trump was returning to his eponymous tower for the first time since being inaugurated.

Protesters gathered in the shadow of Trump Tower on Monday evening, filling the sidewalk for several blocks and forming a gantlet of signs and chants that ran several blocks down Fifth Avenue. Various organizers and a popular Facebook event had called for people to gather at Trump Tower starting at 5:30 p.m., and law enforcement was ready. Protesters were kept to the sidewalks with metal barricades, and the numbers gradually swelled as the evening progressed.

For hours, protesters chanted “New York hates you!” and “Shame, shame, shame!”

Let's face it, most everyone in the country hates Trump. He's earned it too.

No that is what the far left media wants everyone to believe and you far left drones will do all you can to promote it.

parrot-cropped.png
polly?

there was a time when Americans didnt have a taste for licking Russian and Nazi ass, but now some cant get enough of it.

man up and quit blaming obama, its not his fault you're traitor scum.

Does anyone remember anywhere in the country where an entire mob was chanting this kind of disgusting response towards Obama?
Armed protesters greet Obama during Oregon visit

Confederate flag-waving protesters greet Obama in Oklahoma
are you saying the megaphone is a weapon? sorry, but none of the pictures in that showed anyone armed. other than having actual limbs.
Tard goldfish asked if anyone remembered a mob chanting against Obama.

Tea Party Protesters Greet Obama With Racism, Birtherism: ‘Kenyan Go Home’

Any more stupid questions?
'chanting' is the big word there oscar.
And I answered the tard goldfish's question. In spades.

Of course, anyone not in a tard coma for the past eight years wouldn't even have had to ask that question.

How do your propaganda masters manage to erase all you tards' memories every night? This phenomena has been fascinating me for a very long time.

there was a time when Americans didnt have a taste for licking Russian and Nazi ass, but how some cant get enough of it.

man up and quit blaming obama, its not his fault you're traitor scum.
so you should eat something else.

Does anybody here remember Hossfly saying during the past year and a half that one day we would be placing a bounty on Liberal Progressive Pukes? Well, the left is certainly leading up to that point. In all my life I have never seen such insanity that's being displayed by people backed by the Democrat Party.

Does anyone remember anywhere in the country where an entire mob was chanting this kind of disgusting response towards Obama?
Armed protesters greet Obama during Oregon visit

Confederate flag-waving protesters greet Obama in Oklahoma
are you saying the megaphone is a weapon? sorry, but none of the pictures in that showed anyone armed. other than having actual limbs.

Of course, anyone not in a tard coma for the past eight years wouldn't even have had to ask that question.

How do your propaganda masters manage to erase all you tards' memories every night?
spades? uh, nope. you lose. no chanting. the key word I informed you of was chanting. you need to show chanting. now try again like a good lost lib.

Does anybody here remember Hossfly saying during the past year and a half that one day we would be placing a bounty on Liberal Progressive Pukes? Well, the left is certainly leading up to that point. In all my life I have never seen such insanity that's being displayed by people backed by the Democrat Party.
the alt left everyone. here they are in all of the fking glory.

slide_8.jpg

We're seeing this today. The term they use is *racist*..but they apply it to every group that stands against communism...all Republicans, conservatives, whites, Christians, rural residents...are referred to as *racist* to justify attacks.

Governors order police to stand down while violent mobs shut down free speech, riot in the streets, vandalize businesses and destroy historical monuments.

How do your propaganda masters manage to erase all you tards' memories every night?
spades? uh, nope. you lose. no chanting. the key word I informed you of was chanting. you need to show chanting. now try again like a good lost lib.
Chanting. Oh, I see. It's okay to shout "Kenyan go home" and wave Confederate flags and shout all kinds of nasty shit at the President as long as it isn't in harmony.

That's DIFFERENT.

:lol:

How deep does your tard go?

But you see folis, the holier-than-thou self righteous left believes THEIR hate is a GOOD hate, so it's ok.

When President Trump returned to his home town of New York City on Monday night, he received anything but a warm welcome.

Trump was returning to his eponymous tower for the first time since being inaugurated.

Protesters gathered in the shadow of Trump Tower on Monday evening, filling the sidewalk for several blocks and forming a gantlet of signs and chants that ran several blocks down Fifth Avenue. Various organizers and a popular Facebook event had called for people to gather at Trump Tower starting at 5:30 p.m., and law enforcement was ready. Protesters were kept to the sidewalks with metal barricades, and the numbers gradually swelled as the evening progressed.

let's face it, you're wrong. you've earned it.

We know most Americans disapprove of Trump, go troll someone else.

slide_8.jpg

We're seeing this today. The term they use is *racist*..but they apply it to every group that stands against communism...all Republicans, conservatives, whites, Christians, rural residents...are referred to as *racist* to justify attacks.

Governors order police to stand down while violent mobs shut down free speech, riot in the streets, vandalize businesses and destroy historical monuments.

I agree, and I think it's time to start making examples of the violent rioters by cracking heads and breaking arms and legs. What they are doing is criminal assault.

Who's we?

you find the peanuts in Trumps crap pile tasty too. fly trump around the country and see what kind of reception he gets with such LOW approval ratings ...

My, my, my...such a vile, triggered response to the FACT being pointed out that this arrogant handful of snowflakes do not represent the entire city of New York.

:p

Wrong again.

335FBDD400000578-0-image-a-37_1461183635407.jpg

Forum List

Back