Zone1 Talk about the left and their attempt at making the US into a totalitarian regime. NYC AG wants to prevent President Trump from moving.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MSN
New York Attorney General Letitia James is asking a judge to block Donald Trump from changing his business address from New York to Florida, arguing that his executives "carry out the business activities" of the Trump Organization at Manhattan's Trump Tower.
And to think, that the Land of the Free, is slowly being destroyed on amendment at a time. This is why i will never go into a Democrat Run state or city, because if they can do this to a businessman, they can do it to anyone. Latitia James better never show her ugly face around me, it would go very bad for her, that day.

MSN And to think, that the Land of the Free, is slowly being destroyed on amendment at a time. This is why i will never go into a Democrat Run state or city, because if they can do this to a businessman, they can do it to anyone. Latitia James better never show her ugly face around me, it would go very bad for her, that day.
WTF, She is banning him from doing business in NY for three years and she wants to prevent him from moving a business that she says he can't run? How are these idiots getting jobs? James, Bragg, Willis, Harris, Henyard, Schiff, Piglosi, Nadler. The democrat party of communists and fascists needs to be disbanded.

"Talk about the left and their attempt at making the US into a totalitarian regime. NYC AG wants to prevent President Trump from moving."

FPOTUS#45 already lives in Florida...

..... ..... ..... ..... Where was he going to move to?

WW

WTF, She is banning him from doing business in NY for three years and she wants to prevent him from moving a business that she says he can't run? How are these idiots getting jobs? James, Bragg, Willis, Harris, Henyard, Schiff, Piglosi, Nadler. The democrat party of communists and fascists needs to be disbanded.

There is no problem with him moving his business anywhere he wants.

..... ..... Once the judgement is liquidated

..... ..... ..... ..... He's free to shut down New York and restart wherever he'd like.

WW

Did you read the link?
New York Attorney General Letitia James is asking a judge to block Donald Trump from changing his business address from New York to Florida,

Yes.

The limitation is to try to prevent him from moving assets to evade the judgement.

Did you read my post? Let me repeat.

..... ..... ..... ..... He's free to shut down New York and restart wherever he'd like.

WW

Yes.

The limitation is to try to prevent him from moving assets to evade the judgement.

Did you read my post? Let me repeat.

WW
The judgement isn't even final yet. She cannot do this. He can move his business anywhere he wants to now. They are in the process of determining a bond amount before the appeals.

The judgement isn't even final yet. She cannot do this. He can move his business anywhere he wants to now. They are in the process of determining a bond amount before the appeals.

Trumps business has been under court monitoring and restrictions of major asset movements since NOV 2022, exactly to prevent this idea of moving assets out of reach of the state.

Good idea, a little late though.

WW

Trumps business has been under court monitoring and restrictions of major asset movements since NOV 2022, exactly to prevent this idea of moving assets out of reach of the state.

Good idea, a little late though.

WW
Moving the management of Trumps enterprises to another state does not move assets.

It will be interesting. The Trump businesses employs thousands of people. These politicians can't run a lemonade stand. The purpose of taking these enterprises over for three years is to destroy them. Fuck the employees that had good jobs. Getting Trump is more important. After three years these companies will be worthless. That's the whole point of the oversight.
That's why business is pulling out before they are targeted.

Ch

It will be interesting. The Trump businesses employs thousands of people. These politicians can't run a lemonade stand. The purpose of taking these enterprises over for three years is to destroy them. Fuck the employees that had good jobs. Getting Trump is more important. After three years these companies will be worthless. That's the whole point of the oversight.
That's why business is pulling out before they are targeted.

Ch
Trump should put all of those properties up for sale and when they sell for the amount he stated that they were worth, sue the state of NY for wrongful prosecution and damages three times what he was unjustly fined. LOL, it will never happen, just like NY will never collect Engoron's unjust judgement.

Trump should put all of those properties up for sale and when they sell for the amount he stated that they were worth, sue the state of NY for wrongful prosecution and damages three times what he was unjustly fined. LOL, it will never happen, just like NY will never collect Engoron's unjust judgement.
If New York seizes those properties it will be known as Trump's revenge. Thousands of people will be thrown out of work. The entire real estate market will crater. Businesses will empty out of the state. Lots of office space to house invaders. It will break the back of this faltering city.

Would such devastation be worth the hit to Trump? Maybe.

Forum List

Back