New York Governor Kathy Hochul declares a disaster emergency over polio

The reason it's happening is because people aren't getting vaccinated. Who do you think isn't getting vaccinated? Reps or Dems?

Another great thing about life decades ago, is most all of us were vaccinated while we were still infants.
We had all but eradicated this disease, but then modern day Dims came along and opened the doors to the third-world.

Another great thing about life decades ago, is most all of us were vaccinated while we were still infants.
We had all but eradicated this disease, but then modern day Dims came along and opened the doors to the third-world.
you're a gd idiot. I'm sure you've had your boosters lol....Trump and GOP propaganda lead the world in being anti-science conspiracy nutjobs...

New Yorkers and all people living in the Rotten Apple, have to take comfort that at the moment it's only polio.....and not Ebola or Leprosy.....yet. :rolleyes:

Right.... democrats started immigration. Before the dems did this, there were never immigrants in the US, NEVER.

Fuck me, the lengths people will go to make an argument, so much so they'll ignore reality.

In 1890 455,000 people gained legal permanent residence status. With a population of 62 million in that year, you're looking at 0.7% of the population.

In 2019 1 million people gained legal permanent residence status. With a population of 330 million that's 0.3% of the population.

New Yorkers and all people living in the Rotten Apple, have to take comfort that at the moment it's only polio.....and not Ebola or Leprosy.....yet. :rolleyes:

New York has the third highest polio vaccination rate among kindergarteners.

Right.... democrats started immigration. Before the dems did this, there were never immigrants in the US, NEVER.

Fuck me, the lengths people will go to make an argument, so much so they'll ignore reality.

In 1890 455,000 people gained legal permanent residence status. With a population of 62 million in that year, you're looking at 0.7% of the population.

In 2019 1 million people gained legal permanent residence status. With a population of 330 million that's 0.3% of the population.

You obviously have never read about the Dims 'Hart-Celler Act'.

Key word you used.
LEGAL

Forum List

Back