BYU rejects Duke player's claim of racial heckler at volleyball game

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
"No evidence". Why am I not surprised.
By the way, to my knowledge, Al Ambulance Chaser didn't show up. Probably learned his lesson last time concerning another hoax racial incident involving Duke, that left egg all over his face.

Sept. 9 (UPI) -- BYU said Friday if found no evidence to support a Duke volleyball player's contention that a fan targeted her team with racial slurs at a recent game, and the Utah university removed a ban on the fan. "From our extensive review, we have not found any evidence to corroborate the allegation that fans engaged in racial heckling or uttered racial slurs at the event," BYU said in a news release.

She should just take a break like that selfish, cowardly gymnast

Still, an absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Just because none of them Mormons will admit they heard it is not proof that it was not yelled.

Just sayin'.

"No evidence". Why am I not surprised.
By the way, to my knowledge, Al Ambulance Chaser didn't show up. Probably learned his lesson last time concerning another hoax racial incident involving Duke, that left egg all over his face.

White racists never admit to racism.

Just because none of them Mormons will admit they heard it is not proof that it was not yelled.

Just sayin'.
Your first sentence is incorrect

Just sayin'.
Quote: BYU interviewed 50 eyewitnesses and reviewed “security and raw footage from all camera angles taken by BYUtv of the match.” The university had put four ushers, a police officer, and a Duke assistant athletic director in the student section after Duke’s coach relayed Richardson’s accusation of a slur being used. Richardson said the slurs were louder in the fourth set of the match, yet none of the people placed in the student section heard them, nor did the students or Duke’s players aside from Richardson.

Link: Establishment media propagated another racism hoax

The more absurd the hoax the more eagerly the corporate media proclaims it.

But we do admit it for and to whites who are racist
Do your eyes ever dry or always tearing?
No you don't. And really with all this whining about anti white stuff that's not happening maybe you should ask your fellow whites here that question.

This is just beginning. Duke is demanding that someone be punished because the Duke player clearly heard the racial slur. That no tape has recorded a slur, no other witnesses heard a slur. She heard it and someone has to pay.
I don't think she was making this up. She could lose her scholarship over this.

I don't think she was making this up. She could lose her scholarship over this.
This isn't the first time something like this has happened. She heard someone scream out a racial slur. No one else heard it. There are numerous videos none of which have any evidence of someone yelling out a racial slur. So what happened. To you she wouldn't have made it up. Factually she didn't hear anything. There's just no way a racial slur could have been yelled out and no one heard it and it didn't even make it on tape.

Is everyone covering up, including altering the tape? Or, is this something she expected to hear so strongly that she really did hear. Except it never happened.

tenor.gif

This is just beginning. Duke is demanding that someone be punished because the Duke player clearly heard the racial slur. That no tape has recorded a slur, no other witnesses heard a slur. She heard it and someone has to pay.
Someone must pay for the voices in liberal heads!

They drove Jussie to unspeakable acts of racism against himself (for instance)!

Personally, I blame Trump!!!!

Forum List

Back