New York Governor Crooked Andrew Cuomo grants clemency to 29 convicts, including murderers

Governor Cuomo Grants Clemency to 29 Individuals

Oh such a bad ass...letting murderers,drug dealers,arsonists back on the streets...this clown is as dumb as Brown in California is. To hell with the safety of the community or the lives of the families of the victims long as he can score political points with his whack job base.
I wonder how the families of their victims feel about that.

Oh such a bad ass...letting murderers,drug dealers,arsonists back on the streets...this clown is as dumb as Brown in California is. To hell with the safety of the community or the lives of the families of the victims long as he can score political points with his whack job base.
The article says these people have served their sentences and been model citizens since but their crimes make them liable to deportation.

The article says these people have served their sentences and been model citizens since but their crimes make them liable to deportation.
The top part yes,the bottom half is people still in prison for murder,arson,assault etc...he commuted their sentences.

How dare him let these hard core criminals out...

The convicted murderers had all served between 20 and 33 years and had committed the crimes in their teens.

Alphonso Riley-James and Roy Bolus, both 49, were were part of a group involved in a drug deal in Albany that went bad and left two men dead.

But neither inmate was accused of causing the deaths, Cuomo said, and both have served 30 years of a potential life sentences.

The governor said both showed remorse and had exemplary records in prison.

Riley-James earned a B.A., works as a library clerk, teaches basic legal research, leads a chess club and runs a financial literacy newsletter with his wife, Cuomo said.

Bolus received a B.A. and two Master’s degrees and is currently pursuing a PhD in educational leadership. He has taught HIV prevention courses, and served as the president of Yale Law School’s Reentry program.

The top part yes,the bottom half is people still in prison for murder,arson,assault etc...he commuted their sentences.

The convicted murderers had all served between 20 and 33 years and had committed the crimes in their teens.

Alphonso Riley-James and Roy Bolus, both 49, were were part of a group involved in a drug deal in Albany that went bad and left two men dead.

But neither inmate was accused of causing the deaths, Cuomo said, and both have served 30 years of a potential life sentences.

Riley-James earned a B.A., works as a library clerk, teaches basic legal research, leads a chess club and runs a financial literacy newsletter with his wife, Cuomo said.

Bolus received a B.A. and two Master’s degrees and is currently pursuing a PhD in educational leadership. He has taught HIV prevention courses, and served as the president of Yale Law School’s Reentry program.

"But neither inmate was accused of causing the deaths"..From the NYPost link.

So what? He was there involved in a MURDER he is just as guilty as those that pulled the trigger. Terry Nichol's didn't set the OKC bomb off but he still got life in prison,Michael Fortier had no hand in even building the bomb but he still got 12 years for helping in other ways McVeigh and Nichols. Guilty is Guilty.

Wow! I really feel sorry for them.
I wonder if the those that were murdered had children that would never see them again?
I wonder how the mothers felt about burying their children.
It was a violent crime and even though they didn't do the actual murder.....they were participating in the crime.

I wonder if the those that were murdered had children that would never see them again?
It was a violent crime and even though they didn't do the actual murder.....they were participating in the crime.

And they have served more than 30 years, what is the point of keeping them locked up other than vengeance?

Makes no difference in the eyes of the law.

And they have served more than 30 years, what is the point of keeping them locked up other than vengeance?
However long the sentence was. That's how long they serve.

Guess not! :21:

But in the meantime he makes LAW ABIDING gun owners Felons overnight through no fault of their own. Makes sense, huh?

Guess not! :21:
Doesn't make it right, it just mean that liberals don't give a fuck. Neither do you.
I wonder how you would feel if one of those children were yours.
I'm putting money on you not ever wanting them released.

Forum List

Back