New York Gov. Kathy Hochul signs controversial legislation to create slavery reparations commission

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022

This only hurts working class folks..has no effect on elite whites.

Its total insanity ….blacks owned white slaves…

America ended slavery before other countries did. Tons of poor white Americans today.
It is another liberal mistake of stupidly taking on guilt.

I'm in favor as long as it is paid in installments and anyone receiving it must leave America and renounce citizenship and any further claims, etc., the rest of the payments in the country of their choosing after leaving. (I can only imagine the nations competing with one another for millions of soon-to-be ex-black-Americans).

A win-win for all America.

Newsom gave up. No reparations.

I am more than happy to see New York take on a very large financial obligation. This dovetails with the costs associated with the thousands of illegals New York has taken on.

Every time New York does something this idiotic, this is the end. Surely this will drive out the last of the taxpayers. There always seems to be something left to squeeze. I read that the financial houses of Wall Street have almost all gone. Some have gone to Texas. Most have gone to Florida. Will the last stockbroker please take the Bull.

Much like in California it’s just for show.
I would hope so, but this government is capable of evil. Look at what they’re doing with passing laws, allowing boys in the girls bathrooms and such.

I believe the social policies are distraction from our horrendous economy. I mean, just look at this form they got left-wing posters, complaining about race relations when many of them don’t have any money to afford the basic costs of living. Wasn’t like that under the trump administration when we had a great economy and then all of a sudden there was the BLM riots, all sorts of degradation, the lockdowns, and you have mass poverty across the country, record homelessness in this country.

It's a debt owed. Once again, and pay attention.

In 1980 the Sioux Nation was awarded 105 million for things that began 100 years earlier.

United States v. Sioux Nation of Indians :: 448 U.S. 371 (1980) :: Justia US Supreme Court Center,United States v. Sioux Nation of Indians, 448 U.S. 371 (1980)

Furthermore its time you guys stopped lying to yourself about how its money only for the past. A study was finished by CITI in 2020 that showed that blacks had been shorted 16 trillion in the first 20 years of THIS century because of continuing white racism.

You guys need to drop the we won't be guilty for things we aren't doing because whites are still doing it. Hochul was correct in forming a commission to research the possibility of reparations by the State of New York. You guys talk a lot and you all have opinions but not one of you have done any research to argue against the validity of reparations. What you believe is not good enough. People believe in Santa Claus, but research shows there is no Santa.

Study after study shows that continuing white racism is killing this country financially.

Yet we read the same silly mess from you guys anytime something is proposed to fix the problem

Whites have been given handouts from the government on at least 8 occasions and those programs were funded including tax dollars people of color put in the pot and could not get. And the PPP was number 9.

We have a deficit we would not have if it was not for white racism. Think about that real deep before one of you sounds off with the standard ignorance. Because when racism creates people who are on government assistance instead of paying a fair wage, that's lost revenue.

New York should pay those reparations. I want to see blacks and invaders killing each other over that last wedge of government cheese.

New York already has a problem with people fleeing the state due to high taxes. This reparations plan is going to work wonders for that.

Forum List

Back