Florida Gov Signs Law Requiring Students, Faculty To Have Political Beliefs Surveyed

Dadoalex a budget? a budget can be cut at any time, just because something is budgeted doesn’t mean what is allocated means that program is entitled to the funds
As a threat for refusing to take a "survey?"

How about if Biden forced a similar "survey" across the military? DHS? Good with that?
How about a "survey" of the entire federal govt looing for Trumpinista? Sound like a good idea?

It's a bad idea, unconstitutional, and rationalizing this because you think Universities should be forced to indoctrinate students in your brand of "conservatism" clearly shows what hypocrites people calling themselves "conservative" truly are.
Nobody's forcing anything yet. They're just measuring to see if there's a problem.
Fantasyland is at Disney.
The "measurement" IS the problem.
Actually, it isn't, any more than getting racial percentages is the problem.
That you fail to comprehend the post to which you're responding is not surprising.
Dadoalex geez who said anything about firing anyone??
When you withhold funding...

Geez you people are stupid.
the Govt ain’t firing anyone...folks might have to adjust their budgets if they decide to ignore the law and not distribute the survey...but nobody is getting canned for their political beliefs
That is the intent.
take the tin foil off
Says the people afraid to have actual history taught in schools.

Here's your search. you can relieve some of your ignorance.
"desantis threatens universiteis over "survey""
who’s scared of history being taught?
You.
huh? what makes you say that? i’m a huge fan of history
Yeah
In 1492 Columbus sailed the ocean blue history.

REAL history? You "conservatives" are scared to face REAL American history.
So scared in fact you ban teaching history without even defining what's being banned.
huh? what’s REAL history? did Columbus not do that?

Do you want to teach how the dems fought to keep slaves? created the klan? Jim Crow?
And how 100% of those Dems are now proud card carrying MAGA hat wearing Trump sycophants?
hahaa yeah..show me one? in fact one of those dems who fought the enforcement of Brown v Board Of Education and was mentored by those dems you just voted for for president!

Joe “my kids will grow up in a racial jungle” biden!

see those are facts....not your propaganda
Jesse Helms
Ric Perry
Past and present.
what’s the connection? and is ric perry even in office?

Joe Biden and Joe Biden, past and racist present
I answered your question.

Perry was Trump's energy secretary.

What Biden, a lifelong Democrat has to do with your question is a riddle within a puzzle within a conundrum which exists only in you rmind.
what question did i ask that you were responding to?

what’s the connection between Helms and Perry?

Xiden is a direct response to your question...you claimed racist dems were trump voters now and i highlighted Xiden is a democrat...he was racist then and still is
Racist Republicans who used to be Racist Democrats.
AND
Changed parties to serve their careers.

Don't know who "Xiden" is. Perhaps your dyslexia is the problem?

Dadoalex a budget? a budget can be cut at any time, just because something is budgeted doesn’t mean what is allocated means that program is entitled to the funds
As a threat for refusing to take a "survey?"

How about if Biden forced a similar "survey" across the military? DHS? Good with that?
How about a "survey" of the entire federal govt looing for Trumpinista? Sound like a good idea?

It's a bad idea, unconstitutional, and rationalizing this because you think Universities should be forced to indoctrinate students in your brand of "conservatism" clearly shows what hypocrites people calling themselves "conservative" truly are.
Nobody's forcing anything yet. They're just measuring to see if there's a problem.
Fantasyland is at Disney.
The "measurement" IS the problem.
Actually, it isn't, any more than getting racial percentages is the problem.
That you fail to comprehend the post to which you're responding is not surprising.
Do you fear the results of the measurement?
Dadoalex geez who said anything about firing anyone??
When you withhold funding...

Geez you people are stupid.
the Govt ain’t firing anyone...folks might have to adjust their budgets if they decide to ignore the law and not distribute the survey...but nobody is getting canned for their political beliefs
That is the intent.
That is what you believe is the intent.
The results are predetermined.
I realize you're not quite capable of conducting the search yourself so here's the link to the results.

And if anything he tries is unconstitutional, the SC will shoot it down. Of greater threat to universities is rigid ideological conformity, something we're attempting to ascertain actually exists.
Universities teach what is.
There are plenty of Conservatives teaching at universities.
What you want is Ideologues teaching YOUR fact and information theology at Universities.
Another part of the Tiny Brained "conservative" fantasies.
"There are plenty of" means you don't know how many.
"There are plenty of" means you don't want to know how many.
"There are plenty of" means you don't want to risk the current setup that teaches things from a left wing point of view.
"Means" means you want to teach "Alternative Facts"
The truth is not left or right, it just is.
Your fear of the truth is "right wing" because it would force you to confront your true history.
AND
If you do that the last 40 years of "conservatism" gets flushed.
Totally bogus. Note that majors teaching actual facts have more conservative professors, majors like engineering, mathematics and Computer Science. Those dealing less with facts and more with opinions and feelings, like sociology and politics, tend to be dominated by liberals. There is no desire to teach "Alternative Facts". That's something you're making up in your own mind.
What is taught is not political.
EXCEPT in your minds.
WHY?
Because they're not teaching your preferred facts.

Education makes people more "Liberal," not the ideology of a teacher.
In my freshman year in 1979 my calculus class was taught by an Egyptian and at least half the class was "Global."
I learned that people who speak English poorly aren't stupid and when ordering out it is polite to understand the eating requirements of those present and not assume that everyone likes ribs.
I also learned some calc.
it sad it took you to seventh grade to realize that people that don’t speak english well aren’t stupid.

i do agree that often, a lot of facts i prefer are not discussed or glossed over, that is true. Overall, though i was fine with my education. Not sure the need to change it as the libs are trying
What does this have to do with the post to which you responded?

Got reading?
haha it literally responds directly to the post
Within your comprehension, perhaps. Should I cut it back to two syllables for you?
Seventh grade
maybe your seventh grade...

also i know many people that didn’t become more “liberal” at least not in the political sense from college. Many folks i know did just the opposite once they learned about economics, and even more that went on after college an applied their degree in the real world and started working

The only time our political beliefs should be surveyed by the government is at an official election. And our votes had better count for real, and they'd better not have a chance to ask again.
Florida leaders are right to be concerned with who they let in to their universities. We saw how too many liberals can cause havoc at colleges in the 60s and 70s.

Forum List

Back