New Web Site Format

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, listen up. I keep hitting the "like" thing to choose a face and then I click it wrong and keep giving posters "thumbs up" instead. Can't seem to find a way to delete it/take it back the way we used to be able to do. Is there a way?
C'mon, what's the deal? It's not hard to do. It's a little different but what's with all the griping?
Everyone owns stock in the WHINE markets.............trying to make a buck or two here....lol

I don't care how they do it. It's their forum, so let them do it like they want. Boo hoo.

Last edited:
Okay, listen up. I keep hitting the "like" thing to choose a face and then I click it wrong and keep giving posters "thumbs up" instead. Can't seem to find a way to delete it/take it back the way we used to be able to do. Is there a way?
C'mon, what's the deal? It's not hard to do. It's a little different but what's with all the griping?

I just tried it OL and if you mouse over where the LIKE button was before, it'll show your current rating and the other faces will pop up again over it. Just mouse over the new one you want to use instead and it will change your rating to that.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Everyone owns stock in the WHINE markets.............trying to make a buck or two here....lol
1584973017601.png

Not a fan. The white background makes it harder to scroll through threads quickly without getting a headache, and don't like only having the option of thumbs up like.

You can only “like” posts now? Too many snowflakes can’t handle being laughed at?

No, you can be angry or sad about a post, too... It looks a lot more like Facebook's like system.
I can't ever imagine being "angry" or "sad" over a post, except in very rare situations. But I can believe the Facebook thing, I believe this new software is designed to be standardized so as to be compatible with and interface with a data collection and rating system. Also, apparently the spell checker does not work now as you type and will not work properly until you save then go back into edit. Geesh. More typos.

Yes what about that data collection? I do not approve, I have not given my permission, this is a violation of privacy.

Yes the Spell Check is crap and is not even working at ALL and the Edit function is also crap and with that I am now going. Do not like this do not trust this, call me paranoid I do not care, I do not know who owns this forum, we all know the mods but they don't own the forum, we have no idea who owns the forum who they are Partnering with to use data collection and also possible personal information on those who do Wrong Think the way Facebook and Twitter do.

So too many negatives now, minimal if zero positives. Under the previous format they could get basically zero information if you just used the PMs, it was only when you posted they could get all the data from members, who knows if the PMs are even safe from violations of privacy now? Oh well, keep on keeping on.
My guess is the website was sold? It looks like a Facebook format now.

Either way terrible decision to go that way. Would hate to see you go, you’re one of the few intelligent and honest posters on the board.
I've seen some really great forums destroyed via sale. That would suck if this one is going to go down too.

I like it. Exactly like another board I frequent from time to time. Just takes a few posts to figure out where everything is. Would rather see "New Posts" as a standalone link and not on a drop down. That'd be my only criticism thus far. Otherwise, all is smooth.

On the old format you could set the number of post you read per page 50, 100 and so on, here your limited to 15 per page. This sucks, is there a way to change it.

The repay button isn't giving my money back ... and why do I have to send the $100 subscription fees to India? ... the guy on the phone said I'd get a marketplace voucher ...
We are going to fix that..........send it to P.O Box .1234 Sucker City, New Jersey. 303320 in care of Sleepy Joe..........sorry for the mishap....

bitch bitch bitch - always bitching

deal with it DUMBASSES

Trumpdrones are f'n pathetic

I like it. Exactly like another board I frequent from time to time.
Are you sure you are not on that other group right now if it looks just like this?
Maybe that other group bought this one! Maybe you also own three cars all alike all yellow 2003 Kia Sportages too?

Just takes a few posts to figure out where everything is.
Good, then maybe you can tell me what happened to:
- drag-n-drop for adding pictures
- indenting paragraphs
- and adding bullets or columns of numbers?

Among other things.

These are all features I relied upon frequently to better format the readability of the text.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back