New Web Site Format

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing is finished here. More work to do. I personally love changes, and hope you do as well! :)

Feedback here...
Can we get the like to post ratio back? To me, your score sums up your life. NOT ALL!!!! But it is a hell of a guide.

In what I have seen, those under 50% tend to suck schnozola. NOT ALL, I STRESS THAT STRONGLY!!

I had near 90%, so I know I'm cool.

Those with high ratios tend to be funny, no matter who. I come here to laugh, not be stupid.

I hate to be a PIA, where is the upload button for sigs. I just see. SAVE.

I am not computery, so I'm sure it is my dumbassery.....Thanky...............

Nothing is finished here. More work to do. I personally love changes, and hope you do as well! :)

Feedback here...
So where is everyones' history ?
Before, you could search back 10 years or more but now, it only seems to access our most recent history. I managed to save mine by chance from the old format;
Find all threads by Angelo
It was a serious question.

Well, this feels like a virtual apocalypse pour moi. I has loads of good stuff in my gallery. WTF is it?

Yo Bo boedicca

Bring mah favrit li'l finky guy up on stage, let's see if he still walks.

Batfink is not amused. Where did all of our galleries and such go?

Does Batfink not work?

I can't get any GIFs to work at all.

I had Batfink in my Galleries. WTF happened to the Galleries?

Gifs seem to work - my little mermaid in my sign is wiggling her tail.

Aha, so everybody's GIFs work except mine. Finally, a reason to post in Conspiracy Theories. :rock:

I had a look around, I don't know where Galleries went. I had stuff too, though not a lot.

Let's call the experts, elchorizo usmbtech flacaltenn

OK, well "experts" plus FCT :rofl:

Feedback here...
1585075410433.png

Need more leg.

*****GRIN*****

;)

Yo Bo boedicca

Does Batfink not work?

Aha, so everybody's GIFs work except mine. Finally, a reason to post in Conspiracy Theories. :rock:

I had a look around, I don't know where Galleries went. I had stuff too, though not a lot.

Please... For the 2nd time in 2 days -- STOP paging the techs and admins working on the updates.. You can page ME all ya want... I've got nothing better to do than test your GIFs for ya???

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Yo Bo boedicca

Does Batfink not work?

Please... For the 2nd time in 2 days -- STOP paging the techs and admins working on the updates.. You can page ME all ya want... I've got nothing better to do than test your GIFs for ya???

WELL. :eusa_snooty: First time I've heard any of this. One of the techs tried to get GIFs to work yesterday, never got that resolved, I'll refer ya to the post numbers in a mome*. The other question is what became of the photo galleries from the previous software.

*So the GIF gaglapalooza was post numbers (which are nearly invisible btw) 409 through 421, yesterday. Matter of fact you were there, but you know, the memory is the second thing to go. Have yet to get one to work, and no clue as to why GIFs are transmogrifying into PNGs, or whatever it is that's going on. I see other people posting GIFs but mine won't work.

Last edited:
Yo Bo boedicca

Does Batfink not work?

WELL. :eusa_snooty: First time I've heard any of this. One of the techs tried to get GIFs to work yesterday, never got that resolved, I'll refer ya to the post numbers in a mome. The other question is what became of the photo galleries from the previous software.

Not the first time -- I asked you to not do it yesterday.. I believe in THIS THREAD... Want me to spend time finding it for you? Don't take advantage of them or they will never GET TO the database links to restore the galleries... They MAY be answering some of the pages, but it is distracting from the "known bug list" that they have prioritized...

Hey... How about we close this one and anyone is welcome to bring up new issues/questions ABOUT THE UPDATES... Not about old business or problems..

Even better if you confine the threads to ONE ISSUE... Will help us not read thru 20 pages at a time..

Mod staff will resolve or pass them to Admin.... Don't PAGE them in..

Pogo Post #414... About 3:30 PM yesterday... Probably needed to "red bold" that for ya... :rolleyes:

Or post a Red post it note on the back of your hand... :aargh:

I found it. Didn't know what it meant. Maybe translate it to ENGLISH.

English is my 3rd language.. After C++ and Python.... Sorry I'm so vague... :biggrin: You're OK man.. Just a bit rambunctious and possibly hyper-active... :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back