New Video Emerges Of Gaddafi Being Sodomized While Alive During Capture

I love it, for 8 years it was cool to say you were ashamed of your Country when Bush was our President, Now all of the sudden if you feel that way you have to move lol.

I am not ashamed of what we have done in Libya. I am glad the fucker is gone, and he got what he deserved. I am however very Disappointed that we seem to have no plan at all at how to handle the aftermath. Libya appears on the road to Sharia Dominated Islamic Law and there is nothing we can do about it.

Considering that Libya is a Muslim nation - did you expect them to Christianize?

I can see that happening. All of them tuning in to Jimmy Swaggart as we speak.
He has sinned!

_38691859_swaggart238.jpg

I love it, for 8 years it was cool to say you were ashamed of your Country when Bush was our President, Now all of the sudden if you feel that way you have to move lol.

I am not ashamed of what we have done in Libya. I am glad the fucker is gone, and he got what he deserved. I am however very Disappointed that we seem to have no plan at all at how to handle the aftermath. Libya appears on the road to Sharia Dominated Islamic Law and there is nothing we can do about it.

Considering that Libya is a Muslim nation - did you expect them to Christianize?

No, however, a secular government wouldn't have been bad. Instead, we have one with ties to Al Qaeda.

This is an improvement how?
WE barely have a secular government. But you expect them to?

Our new puppets will turn on us eventually. It usually happens. These kooks are not my friends. I really am ashamed of my country.
Then move, wingnut.

Here's the plan.

Let the Libyans sort it out.

It's their country.

No, however, a secular government wouldn't have been bad. Instead, we have one with ties to Al Qaeda.

This is an improvement how?

We use to have a government with ties to Al Qaeda. Reagan and Bush I funded Osama Bin Laden. Bush II took over a business started by his brother..and let him shuffle out of tora bora.

And we got along just fine.

Good job boys.

:clap2:

It's fashionable for Left/Democrats to be Chickenhawks these days. I actually think it's pretty funny. Such dishonest hypocrites. Yay America!! KILL KILL KILL!!! They're so misguided.

What was this War about? Why did we support these loons again? I still don't get it.

Wow, it really just amazes me the way right-wing crazies will try to defend people like Kaddhafi and even Bin Laden posthumously.

Who the fuck cares what happened to an evil dictator in the moments before his death? Do you really think that thousands of people didn't suffer in the same way he did, because of him? He's a self-admitted state sponsor of terrorism. Fuck him.

This just reminds me of the right-wing tripping all over itself trying to take the air out of Bin Laden getting killed, by calling it "an illegal assassination". WHO THE FUCK CARES IF IT WAS AN ILLEGAL ASSASSINATION??? IT'S OSAMA BIN LADEN.

Wow, it really just amazes me the way right-wing crazies will try to defend people like Kaddhafi and even Bin Laden posthumously.

Who the fuck cares what happened to an evil dictator in the moments before his death? Do you really think that thousands of people didn't suffer in the same way he did, because of him? He's a self-admitted state sponsor of terrorism. Fuck him.

This just reminds me of the right-wing tripping all over itself trying to take the air out of Bin Laden getting killed, by calling it "an illegal assassination". WHO THE FUCK CARES IF IT WAS AN ILLEGAL ASSASSINATION??? IT'S OSAMA BIN LADEN.

Oh sure, like you all would be SAYING this if it HAD BEEN UNDER BUSH.
hypocrites

Well, while I think the actions of his captors are wrong, you cant blame the US for the actions of one crazy MF'er with a butt fetish.

Where are pics of Osama's body? You would think they would have been released since he was target number 1 for the past 10 years and it would solidify that he was indeed dead and confirm Obama got him under his watch.

Hell, if Bush was doing this...I'd be pissed to, but he used methods to get information to save lifes of Americans. You think treating someone like a king is going to get them to spill the beans?
this is what happens to people who fuck over their Citizens like this guy did.....just wait and see what is going to happen to Assad in Syria,who has had his troops open fire on his Citizens,if they get that Skinny fuck.....you think this is bad?.....stay tuned....

Amen! I look forward to Assad getting some emergency field hemorrhoid surgery.

i think Assad is going to get just a tad more than what Qaddafi got.....

Mixed feelings. Can't feel bad for Khadafy given all the lives he ruined.

But is this really our problem. Have we taken a side where both sides are equally bad?

I think there has to be a point as a country where we have to realize we can't fix all the world's problems, and not all the world's problems need fixing.

These vicious type of people are the equivalent to illegal Mexican wetbacks Rick Perry is allowing to cross over into the U.S.

oh they are not you dumbass.....have you ever even seen an Illegal?.....goddam you are one stupid motherfucker.....

A new video has surfaced clearly showing a rebel sodomizing Gaddafi as he is taken from the storm drain clearly alive. It seems that the international community is outraged now because of the way Gaddafi was treated during his capture while alive and this new video will just add fuel to the fire. It was clearly a set up execution after he was caught riding in a convoy in broad daylight under a white flag on his way to surrender.

Gaddafi sodomized: Video shows abuse frame by frame

i bet you watch this every night jacking off to it.

My first thought was gee. How on EARTH did he stumble across this little treasure.

Sick begets sick.

Oh sure, like you all would be SAYING this if it HAD BEEN UNDER BUSH.
hypocrites

I'd be praising Bush for killing the bastards.

:eusa_whistle:

Mixed feelings. Can't feel bad for Khadafy given all the lives he ruined.

But is this really our problem. Have we taken a side where both sides are equally bad?

I think there has to be a point as a country where we have to realize we can't fix all the world's problems, and not all the world's problems need fixing.

These vicious type of people are the equivalent to illegal Mexican wetbacks Rick Perry is allowing to cross over into the U.S.

oh they are not you dumbass.....have you ever even seen an Illegal?.....goddam you are one stupid motherfucker.....

I see them all the time when I go quail hunting along the mexican border twice a year. The nasty bastards are all over the place leaving trash everywhere as they tresspass across farmlands and hunting preserves. We need President Eisenhowers 'Operation Wetback' program back in action that he once used.

A new video has surfaced clearly showing a rebel sodomizing Gaddafi as he is taken from the storm drain clearly alive. It seems that the international community is outraged now because of the way Gaddafi was treated during his capture while alive and this new video will just add fuel to the fire. It was clearly a set up execution after he was caught riding in a convoy in broad daylight under a white flag on his way to surrender.

Gaddafi sodomized: Video shows abuse frame by frame

Progressives are sick fucks no matter where they are: Communist China, Cuba, Nazi Germany, Libya

many of those people Frank are no doubt Conservatives by Libyan standards.....you know its really funny,you have a fucking "Leader" brutalizing and killing people,just because you were walking down the street funny,its amazing how People will forget their leanings when they have a chance to take down the Evil King.....i will predict that unless the Skinny fuck runs....Asaad will be the next Video Star....

Forum List

Back