New Trump Lawyer, Foreign Agent

Status
Not open for further replies.
didnt read it because I didnt care,,,

You ask for a link. I provided that link twice (oh big word...I meant I gave it two times. Two is the number after one and the number before three, be sure to use three fingers to understand that.

You are NOT want to engage in honest debate, you bitch and whine and moan and when you receive information requested you ignore it.

What I find really interesting is the so-called right wants to totally defend their right to bear arms but they are willing to make women second class citizens by taking away their autonomy over the control over their own body. If that isn't an abuse of power and government overreach nothing is.
I’m against abortion however after educating a woman on the risks both mentally and physically it is up to them but I am not for abortion. I think that Congress neglected their duty for over 50 years by not making a federal abortion law. Courts can overturn anything.

You ask for a link. I provided that link twice (oh big word...I meant I gave it two times. Two is the number after one and the number before three, be sure to use three fingers to understand that.

You are NOT want to engage in honest debate, you bitch and whine and moan and when you receive information requested you ignore it.
I didnt ask for a link you inbred fuck,,

What I find really interesting is the so-called right wants to totally defend their right to bear arms but they are willing to make women second class citizens by taking away their autonomy over the control over their own body. If that isn't an abuse of power and government overreach nothing is.
Dude your side can't even define what a woman is.

Fuck off, chicken little.

Personal Insults. Wow. Your are the one who reduces arguments to 3rd. Grade Play Ground Insults and Slurs.

Go upstairs, ask your Mommie a graham cracker and milk.
dude your the fucking idiot that started the personal attacks,, I never said a word to you,,

now go back in the bathroom and finish your jerk off and calm the fuck down,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back