New trend has teens dumping out milk in grocery stores

The fact is, cow's milk can be easily substituted with some other product that is environmentally friendly.

Kudos to these kids for bringing it into the environmental spotlight.

And the fact is, it can be eliminated without causing much pain, or at least less pain than the necessary elimination of petroleum products.

(note the positive impact as compared to petroleum products! )

Not to even mention the pleasure of hearing the extreme rightists tearing their hair out!
now go and eat some tree bark and pretend it's a steak.:laughing0301::laughing0301::ahole-1:

So they waste the time, money, energy resources and product used to get that milk into the store? Don't they realize all that happens is now even more is going to be used to replace what they wasted? That's as dumb as littering to raise awareness of littering.

I hope stores call the police because that's theft. They ruined the milk the store had to pay for and they can no longer sell. It's stealing.

My grandma would have tanned my hide as a kid if she knew I wasted food like that. Those kids need their asses kicked.

The fact is, cow's milk can be easily substituted with some other product that is environmentally friendly.

And the fact is, it can be eliminated without causing much pain, or at least less pain than the necessary elimination of petroleum products.

Not to even mention the pleasure of hearing the extreme rightists tearing their hair out!
This coming from an extreme leftist. Sick. You people condone destruction of peoples’ livelihoods and freedoms to bring awareness to what you want.

This TYPE of protest we see only from the left. They call it protest, but it's actually a subtle form of aggression or force. Force is what the Left is all about. It's not like, "listen to me because I have something of value to say". Its more like "You will listen to what I have to say..and I AM RIGHT"
No doubt these kids learned the importance of protest from some "teacher" , if thats still what they have in schools these days.

Yep, the Left and Democrats are all about forcing society to do what the woke demand. These kids are just practicing, I'm sure once they are all grown up they will REALLY learn to get their way.

So they waste the time, money, energy resources and product used to get that milk into the store? Don't they realize all that happens is now even more is going to be used to replace what they wasted? That's as dumb as littering to raise awareness of littering.

I hope stores call the police because that's theft. They ruined the milk the store had to pay for and they can no longer sell. It's stealing.

My grandma would have tanned my hide as a kid if she knew I wasted food like that. Those kids need their asses kicked.

They could have donated the milk to a food bank. These kids need to be given mops and forced to mop sidewalks for a month. They also left a mess for some low wage earner to clean up.

If that was my store she would be needing some dental work, the assholes
get away with shit because they can.
Great another stupid maga fuckup thread…

Hey Cletus, Ma says brush yer tooth.

If that was my store she would be needing some dental work, the assholes
get away with shit because they can.
You can't punch someone because milk.

But this is an asshole trend.

Like INCREDIBLY water-intensive almond milk?

REALLY bad for the environment. :(

So criminal destruction of private property is now to be lauded as "protest"?

What fucking repulsive scum you leftist asswagons are.
He's a liberal, not a leftist.

There are only 2 or 3 leftist posters here, and he isn't one of them.

Some very good points.

This TYPE of protest we see only from the left. They call it protest, but it's actually a subtle form of aggression or force. Force is what the Left is all about. It's not like, "listen to me because I have something of value to say". Its more like "You will listen to what I have to say..and I AM RIGHT"
No doubt these kids learned the importance of protest from some "teacher" , if thats still what they have in schools these days.

Yep, the Left and Democrats are all about forcing society to do what the woke demand. These kids are just practicing, I'm sure once they are all grown up they will REALLY learn to get their way.
There's no evidence these are leftist teenagers - they're more likely liberal.

Forum List

Back