New trend has teens dumping out milk in grocery stores

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
There's going to be a new trend of adults slapping the snot out of these "teens".
More than that, it's probably going to result in some shootings.

Are they any more ahead of their time than those who forced vehicle emissions control on the auto industry?

I think the facts on 'climate change' and doing something about it are going to come upon society much more quickly now.

Are they any more ahead of their time than those who forced vehicle emissions control on the auto industry?

I think the facts on 'climate change' and doing something about it are going to come upon society much more quickly now.

If you don't own it, don't touch it.

Even a dumbass leftist should be able to grasp it

You'd like that, wouldn't you?
Fucking delusional.
There are no "facts"....Just computer models that have never been correct, and a cocophony of media/cultural agitprop.

If that was my store she would be needing some dental work, the assholes
get away with shit because they can.
the crazy climate change cultists are doing a great job of brainwashing children

The fact is, cow's milk can be easily substituted with some other product that is environmentally friendly.

Kudos to these kids for bringing it into the environmental spotlight.

And the fact is, it can be eliminated without causing much pain, or at least less pain than the necessary elimination of petroleum products.

(note the positive impact as compared to petroleum products! )

Not to even mention the pleasure of hearing the extreme rightists tearing their hair out!

The fact is, cow's milk can be easily substituted with some other product that is environmentally friendly.

And the fact is, it can be eliminated without causing much pain, or at least less pain than the necessary elimination of petroleum products.

Not to even mention the pleasure of hearing the extreme rightists tearing their hair out!

Good gawd. What a leftist twatwafffle

Stay in Kookanada. I mean really

So criminal destruction of private property is now to be lauded as "protest"?

What fucking repulsive scum you leftist asswagons are.

Forum List

Back