New SurveyUSA poll shows Walker falling fast.

I can't imagine any reason to abort that late, but I support the woman and her doctor being allowed to make that decision.
Except there’s a third life involved - that of a baby. That you support a woman deciding to kill her baby a few days before its due date is barbaric. Shame.

Same could be said of the demokrauts.
Actually, you can't say the same thing. Democrats might be bad, but they aren't controlled by extremist nutjobs and are running a slate of retards like Walker.

This is a man who held a gun to the head of his ex-wife on multiple occasions and has admitted to having multiple personality disorder. And this is somebody you want making laws?

Except there’s a third life involved - that of a baby. That you support a woman deciding to kill her baby a few days before its due date is barbaric. Shame.
You don't care about that life after its born.

That's true barbarism.

So, aborting a baby, in the birth canal, by anyone's definition, is killing a baby.
I'm not a doctor trained to recognize when ending a pregnancy is called for, and it would be stupid of me, or you to override the decision of the woman and her doctor.

The partial birth abortion you describe has been banned since 2003.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You don't care about that life after its born.

That's true barbarism.
You obviously don't.

And why are you voicing an opinion. Liberals say a man can't have an opinion on the abortion topic. So shut your damn mouth

What percentage of abortions are performed under that circumstance
As long as it happens sometime is reason enough that it should be allowed when needed. I know of at least one time when the woman wasn't allowed an abortion. They made her lay in that hospital bed for three weeks until they finally induced what was known would be a stillbirth. That is heartless.

As long as it happens sometime is reason enough that it should be allowed when needed. I know of at least one time when the woman wasn't allowed an abortion. They made her lay in that hospital bed for three weeks until they finally induced what was known would be a stillbirth. That is heartless.
Which states don’t allow a stillborn to be aborted?

Also, you only pull out a rare exception to enable OTHER babies to be pulled limb from limb and have their brains scrambled when they are viable. That is heartless.

Also, you only pull out a rare exception to enable OTHER babies to be pulled limb from limb and have their brains scrambled when they are viable. That is heartless.
It wasn't stillborn until the trauma of birth. This happened in Texas.

Partial birth abortion has been banned since 2003

Partial birth abortion has been banned since 2003
Then why did the Leftist Governor of Virginia describe how he is fine with a botched abortion victim being delivered alive, and then the doctor and mother decide whether to let it live or die? That’s BEYOND partial birth abortion.

It wasn't stillborn until the trauma of birth. This happened in Texas.
Terrible for that poor baby. But why is that any worse than the millions of babies killed intentionally by their would-be mothers?

Terrible for that poor baby. But why is that any worse than the millions of babies killed intentionally by their would-be mothers?
You think it was right for the hospital to treat her that way?

You think it was right for the hospital to treat her that way?
She’s one person. Millions of babies are murdered, and at a point where they feel insufferable pain and torture.

You think it’s right to treat innocent human life that way?

Forum List

Back