New SurveyUSA poll shows Walker falling fast.

You'd think that if Warnock ran over his ex's foot with a fucking car, there'd be signs of injury -- there were none.

That's not to say that he's some great husband or father - I don't know, the bar's pretty fucking low these days. But if you're going to make a claim that involves physics, make sure that physics and forensics supports your claim.

So a crazy ex-wife made a bullshit accusation to the police. It happens. Your own link says neither police or medical personnel found any reason to believe that happened.

I mean, "He slapped me" and there's no evidence, okay...maybe he got away with it.

"He ran over my foot with a multi-ton vehicle"? I wanna see proof of purchase.

So a crazy ex-wife made a bullshit accusation to the police. It happens. Your own link says neither police or medical personnel found any reason to believe that happened.
Hey... it is what it is... this story has been out there for weeks... months...
And you libs haven't heard it?... that's scary that the media has kept you so deep in the dark... no wonder you people sound so uninformed...

He tried to run her over...

I mean, it's possible - won't say otherwise, but where's the evidence? Dude, I know there are scum democrats out there just as there are scum Republicans. But when a claim is made, I ask for evidence. I can see him being a douchebag, being verbally abusive, maybe even giving her a slap. But there has to be proof for me to *really* believe it.

You probably heard this all 3 times you took 6th grade - "No mother fucker you can NOT copy my homework".

Wake the fuck up shit clown and do your own research.

No bruh, you're the one who made the claim - back it the fuck up. Or shut the fuck up.

Alert! Voter suppression at work.

Yeah, because Warnock tried to run over his wife and illegally used campaign funds deserves a full 6-year term. GTFOOH

If you have any evidence that he actually did that, I'm sure his ex-wife would love to hear it. The police said she didn't present any evidence and was reticent to be examined, but immediately called medical personnel anyway. Medical examination showed there was no sign of swelling, redness, brusing, or broken bones.
Hmmm... that sounds the same as the accusations Walker's son made.

Hmmm... that sounds the same as the accusations Walker's son made.
Well no. Walker's son has police reports, and a statement from Walker's therapist where he said he called the cops because Walker threatened to kill his wife, the therapist, and himself.

Forum List

Back