Herschel walker. Paying for an abortion “nothing to be ashamed of”

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
If he had a paid an abortion, which he denies, it would have been “nothing to be ashamed of“, Herschel Walker said to Hugh Hewitt. Walker seems to have become pro choice with that statement, because evangelicals all agree that paying for an abortion is paying for murder, and therefore is something to be ashamed of.

If he had a paid an abortion, which he denies, it would have been “nothing to be ashamed of“, Herschel Walker said to Hugh Hewitt. Walker seems to have become pro choice with that statement, because evangelicals all agree that paying for an abortion is paying for murder, and therefore is something to be ashamed of.

Sure it's nothing to be ashamed of when you have no shame.

If this is true, and the GQP continues to defend him, they can toss what little is left of their "morality" schtick down the toilet.

They don't care. Party over country.

When voting sometimes people are left to vote for the less evil. Do I vote for someone who is 100% pro-abortion or someone who is now taking pro-life stances but has some history of being pro-abortion?

C. I don't have enough information to prove Walker actually paid for an abortion, but it don't matter anyway, because I am not from Georgia and I have no say in what the good people of Georgia decide on who represents them in the Senate.

Does that about cover it?

Walker also claims to have no idea who the woman is.

How could you not remember who you were dating in 2009? You know….the woman who had one of your children

If his memory is that bad, the CTE is much worse than we expected

The abortion issue poisons all politics. Both parties should agree to back away from the issue and leave it to the courts.

If he did it, and there isn’t proof that he did, then he could have been open about it and full throated in his condemnation of the practice and his shame in participating and desire to make sure it never happens to anyone else. It would at least be something.

But if he’s just lying to cover up that he did do it, then he’s obviously not sorry for killing an innocent human being, and he is disgraceful.

Meanwhile Raphael Warnock currently supports the mass slaughter of innocent human beings at taxpayer’s expense, and also is such a fascist scumbag he would have Congress assume the power, based on nothing in the Constitution, to mandate that every state must allow this slaughter.

Ergo, Warnock is the worst possibility and Warnock must lose. If Walker is the only vehicle for that outcome, so fucking be it. A murderer vs. a mass murderer who wants to make us all his accomplices is not much of a question. Neither is the ideal outcome.

Walker also claims to have no idea who the woman is.

How could you not remember who you were dating in 2009? You know….the woman who had one of your children

If his memory is that bad, the CTE is much worse than we expected

Well he didn't have a child with the "skank". He paid to have it murdered remember?

Herschel did not want to Walker, so he decided to Fuck her.

Was it Walker’s baby she wanted to kill?

Isnt it her right to choose? She chose and he helped her pay for the abortion rather than force her to have a baby she didnt want,

WALKER IS A HERO.

C. I don't have enough information to prove Walker actually paid for an abortion, but it don't matter anyway, because I am not from Georgia and I have no say in what the good people of Georgia decide on who represents them in the Senate.

Does that about cover it?
I spose it does - but how fucking stupid are Georgia voters? Are they really going to send this dimwit to the Senate?

Then he should just come out and admit that he paid for it. It would all go away then. But like his mentor, he's his own worst enemy.
It's shameful to think that this man is even as close as he is in the polls. Doesn't say too much about cons in GA. :)

I spose it does - but how fucking stupid are Georgia voters? Are they really going to send this dimwit to the Senate?
Probably, but I suppose they could do worse.

It doesn't take a genius to be a Senator.

But, I still question why we even need a Federal Government at this point.

one things for sure,,
if he did do it he is sure to get the democrat vote,,

More one-sided, sexist, prejudiced, and two faced hypocrisy of the media!!!

They want to "protect" this woman by hiding her information, and yet, AS USUAL, go all hog wild with their unfounded and unproven SLANDER, LIES, and ACCUSATIONS! By US law, this is illegal and can be deemed punishable by a prison sentence.

But as of yet, the lying media and this woman that HAS NO PROOF is pointing the finger at yet ANOTHER rich MAN, in order to extort money from him.

Forum List

Back