New study shows income growth slowed under tRump.

You loved Bush also. Don't say you didn't now because I remember you guys loved him. So how does GW rank?

The average ranking for presidents who win a second term is 14th. That's well above average given we've had 44 presidents. None ranked lower than 32nd (George W. Bush).

Now you guys are willing to admit he sucked, caused the Great Recession and lied us into Iraq. NOW? A bit too late huh?

YOu seem very confused. We supported Bush, politically. He won the primaries. I am in a late state in the primaries, it is generally over by the time it gets to me.

But there were a number of candidates that I would have preferred to him. Patrick Buchanan for one. Herman Cain for another. Even Steve Forbes.

He was an obviously better choice than the Gore or Kerry.

You can't seem to understand distinguish between political support and "love".

THat is you projecting your dem ways onto us. We are not like you.

YOu seem very confused. We supported Bush, politically. He won the primaries. I am in a late state in the primaries, it is generally over by the time it gets to me.

But there were a number of candidates that I would have preferred to him. Patrick Buchanan for one. Herman Cain for another. Even Steve Forbes.

He was an obviously better choice than the Gore or Kerry.

You can't seem to understand distinguish between political support and "love".

THat is you projecting your dem ways onto us. We are not like you.

It's part of the retardation that is the Democrat party. You aren't allowed to vote for W or Trump or Republicans unless you love, worship and adore them and agree with them on every issue.

People are perfectly allowed to vote Democrat just because they don't really like the Republican.

Sealy is a mental child. It's petty and ridiculous

You get a strike, I'm not a Republican. I'm not part of the world you see only in black and white.

And that you blame a recession that started in March, 2001 on an event that happened in September, 2001 is you just delving deeper into retarded.

Did W cause WWII too? What about the Crusades?
Listen idiot. First, if you aren't a Democrat then you're a Republican. Everyone here knows you as a conservative. If you wanted Trump over Hillary, you're a republican. Maybe you don't know it but this is a 2 party system, dummy.

2. A recession is two consecutive quarters right? So maybe if 9-11 didn't happen we wouldn't have had 2 consecutive quarters of bad economy. Maybe October would have been a good month and broke the streak.

It wasn't a recession in March. It was the start of one.

And fool, we would have to go back to remember all the bad shit Bush and Chaney were doing at the time that was causing markets to tighten up. I can tell you they weren't confident with Bush and Chaney stealing the election and imposing their bad policies that came from the Heritage Foundation and PNAC.

W did suck. What's funny is that he had almost the identical policies of Slick and Hussein who you think were great Presidents.

And the guy who blamed the March recession on an event six months later is just classic
No he didn't. I remember we hated GW and you guys loved him. So why did you love him if he had the same policies?

You say he sucked now 20 years later. Not back then flip flopper

Indirectly. But the bottom line is you believe whatever the Democrats say. You believe ANYTHING they say. That you don't believe Trump is just a byproduct of that blind faith
Nope. I knew Trump is a liar and cheater because I know Trump's history. YOu clearly worship the reality tv star. You believed he was a billionaire without proof. YOu believed he would show us his taxes. YOu believed Mexico would pay for the wall. And you believe Obama wasn't born in America because Trump was the head of the birthers.

You're a brainwashed fool. I just know the GOP is not for middle class and poor people.

No he didn't. I remember we hated GW and you guys loved him. So why did you love him if he had the same policies?

NOt buying the hysterical W is Hitler shit that the left was serving, did not mean we "loved him".

He led the country to war, after a terror attack killed 3000 people. That was a pretty easy call to make and we supported it.

Still do. In fact. Afghanistan had it coming.

Listen idiot. First, if you aren't a Democrat then you're a Republican. Everyone here knows you as a conservative. If you wanted Trump over Hillary, you're a republican. Maybe you don't know it but this is a 2 party system, dummy

Well, imbecile. I'm a fiscal conservative if you know what that is. Probably not.

I voted for Gary Johnson. So that means I wanted Hillary over Trump, right dimwit? You're really not smart, very unsmart

2. A recession is two consecutive quarters right? So maybe if 9-11 didn't happen we wouldn't have had 2 consecutive quarters of bad economy. Maybe October would have been a good month and broke the streak.

It wasn't a recession in March. It was the start of one.

Right. Two months after W took office. He was a terrible President, but blaming him for a recession that started two months after he took office is completely moronic. And 9/11 happened with three weeks left in the third quarter. Then there's you're blaming W for an attack where the hijackers were in the US training under ... Clinton. You don't have a basic grasp of the world around you. Joe Biden? Is that you?

And fool, we would have to go back to remember all the bad shit Bush and Chaney were doing at the time that was causing markets to tighten up. I can tell you they weren't confident with Bush and Chaney stealing the election and imposing their bad policies that came from the Heritage Foundation and PNAC.

Now you're just in full Democrat party rhetoric mode, dumbass. This is just babble. W came in and continued Clinton's policies and that to you means he was stupid while Clinton's policies were brilliant. Democrats just pwn you

Here is a test! I have not read The article, I don’t know who wrote the article.
But I guarantee the person that wrote it is a huge anti-trump or TDS suffer.

I will find the writer and check his Twitter..let’s see what I find.. BRB

Nope. I knew Trump is a liar and cheater because I know Trump's history. YOu clearly worship the reality tv star. You believed he was a billionaire without proof. YOu believed he would show us his taxes. YOu believed Mexico would pay for the wall. And you believe Obama wasn't born in America because Trump was the head of the birthers.

You're a brainwashed fool. I just know the GOP is not for middle class and poor people.

Babble, babble, babble.

It's hilarious how you make up a bunch of shit, say I believe it, then call me brainwashed.

Mirror, sheep, mirror

We heard Trump's platform and we heard Hillarys. We could see that Trump's was better for us.

THat is not worshiping a reality tv star.

I don't care if he is a billionaire, or if he is only worth 600 million. THat is not loving him. That is not caring.

I never gave a damn about his taxes. That is not loving him. THat is not giving a damn.

I wanted a Wall. Mexico paying for it, would have been just. I did not "believe" it, I hoped for that. That is not loving him, that is supporting him politically.

I found Obama's response to the Birther Movement to be odd. I liked the idea of you people being embarrassed if it were true. That is not loving Trump. Hell, that is not even supporting him politically. That is nothing.

You seem to need to find an excuse to dismiss our points of view. This "love" you assume we have, is not helping you, it is confusing you, and making you look, confused.

NOt buying the hysterical W is Hitler shit that the left was serving, did not mean we "loved him".

He led the country to war, after a terror attack killed 3000 people. That was a pretty easy call to make and we supported it.

Still do. In fact. Afghanistan had it coming.
What about Iraq? They had nothing to do with 9-11

Again, I don't live in your black and white world. I never voted for W. Not in 2000 or 2004. I said he sucked at the time.

You're just proving yet again that you're nothing but a Democrat party rhetoric parroting machine

Here is a test! I have not read The article, I don’t know who wrote the article.
But I guarantee the person that wrote it is a huge anti-trump or TDS suffer.

I will find the writer and check his Twitter..let’s see what I find.. BRB
Yup! Who would have guessed!?
She’s a left wing loon, BLM activist

We heard Trump's platform and we heard Hillarys. We could see that Trump's was better for us.

THat is not worshiping a reality tv star.

I don't care if he is a billionaire, or if he is only worth 600 million. THat is not loving him. That is not caring.

I never gave a damn about his taxes. That is not loving him. THat is not giving a damn.

I wanted a Wall. Mexico paying for it, would have been just. I did not "believe" it, I hoped for that. That is not loving him, that is supporting him politically.

I found Obama's response to the Birther Movement to be odd. I liked the idea of you people being embarrassed if it were true. That is not loving Trump. Hell, that is not even supporting him politically. That is nothing.

You seem to need to find an excuse to dismiss our points of view. This "love" you assume we have, is not helping you, it is confusing you, and making you look, confused.

You guys loved Powell too. Now let's see you throw him under the bus. You paraded him around as your token black. Him and Condi.

You guys loved Powell too. Now let's see you throw him under the bus. You paraded him around as your token black. Him and Condi.
Powell is a pawn of democrats. He would be dead broke if he didn’t puppet what Democrats told him to say

Yes, you love Biden, you love all the Democrats you vote for. You mentioned that. It's pretty retarded, they suck. Most of the Republicans suck too.

This is a country where most people vote for the lesser evil or against the other guy. You don't know what the hell you're talking about. You are Joe Biden, aren't you?

Powell is a pawn of democrats. He would be dead broke if he didn’t puppet what Democrats told him to say
See? Once you guys paraded him around as your token black today he's under the bus with everyone else you've thrown under the bus.

See? Once you guys paraded him around as your token black today he's under the bus with everyone else you've thrown under the bus.
Powell gets paid to puppet,, just like BLM .. Powell, was a republican by name only

Forum List

Back