New Star Wars movie has same-sex couple kissing

I liken it to being pitched a timeshare in a movie. You want to be entertained by a good movie, not indoctrinated.
Star Wars was about defeating an evil empire that hates diversity and multiculturalism. I'm surprised you haven't been crying about that the last few decades.

Where did you get that from? I can't think of anything in Star Wars, that had to do with multiculturalism or diversity.
^ :cuckoo:

Oscar Isaac is on the 'would do' list.
I thought you were a guy

And then some.
There is therapy available for you (in some progressive states)

Your concern for my well-being is touching. Merry Christmas!
3k3i9z.jpg

I liken it to being pitched a timeshare in a movie. You want to be entertained by a good movie, not indoctrinated.
Star Wars was about defeating an evil empire that hates diversity and multiculturalism. I'm surprised you haven't been crying about that the last few decades.

Where did you get that from? I can't think of anything in Star Wars, that had to do with multiculturalism or diversity.

Again... where do you get that from? Where is that? I can think of several examples of the empire having various peoples involved.

Wouldn't Darth Maul himself, be a violation of your claim it was all about hating diversity?

Again... where do you get that from? Where is that? I can think of several examples of the empire having various peoples involved.

Wouldn't Darth Maul himself, be a violation of your claim it was all about hating diversity?
Darth Maul was never in the Empire. A major part of the formation of the Rebellion was the Empire's treatment of non-humans as inferiors.

Darth Maul was never in the Empire. A major part of the formation of the Rebellion was the Empire's treatment of non-humans as inferiors.

Sort of like how your Nazi boyfriends treated Jews.

Nazi's supported Trump over Clinton. Trump called them very fine people. The Trump movement more closely resembles Nazism than any movement you hate.

Nazi's supported Trump over Clinton. Trump called them very fine people. The Trump movement more closely resembles Nazism than any movement you hate.

It's assholes like you that want to ban flags, speech and elections. Go fuck yourself.

It's assholes like you that want to ban flags, speech and elections. Go fuck yourself.
You just expressed anger at me for wanting to ban the Nazi flag. Further evidence of your support for their movement.

You just expressed anger at me for wanting to ban the Nazi flag. Further evidence of your support for their movement.

You're an inbred fucking moron.

I've never fucked an inbred. You? Rules for Comma Usage

You are an inbred.

If they are hot women, it's ok. Women are just sex toys anyway. If they're men or ugly-ass fat old dykes, I protest.

You are an inbred.
^ :itsok:

You are an inbred.
^ :itsok:

Go cry some more to the mods you sniveling little c*nt.

It adds nothing to the movie. It's simply done to shove leftist narrative down our throats. I won't watch it.

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker features first-ever same-sex kiss in franchise's 40-year history | Daily Mail Online

It really depends on the situation. When Al Pacino kissed Fredo in Cuba in Godfather Part 2, I didn't find it that offensive.

The difference is that, in the case of Star Wars, the kissing isn't about developing a story, such as when Han Solo and Princess Leia kissed to demonstrate their growing relationship. Per the article, Star Wars just has two same-sex people kissing. It's not about adding to the story or building a character, etc., it's just to throw it in our face. Disney has used Star Wars for this purpose for YEARS now and they just don't get it.

Disney did the impossible. They destroyed Star Wars.
Imo, Star Wars was fucked up before Disney

I was 10 years old when my father took my sister and I
to see Star Wars at the Colony Theatre

After the Phantom Menace :45:

What Lucas was thinking selling to Disney is beyond me

I think Disney wanted to expand their parks
more than the movie aspect

As far as, adds nothing to the movie and only intended
to 'shove leftist narrative' down our throats...

That time span has come and gone
They don't have to shove homosexuality down our throats
Swallow it or choke on it
It's intended to slowly remove the shock factor
and will be 'normal' in shows and cartoons before you know it

The spawns of homosexuality are being shoved down our throats

Forum List

Back