New Star Wars movie has same-sex couple kissing

• Banned
I had planned on taking my son to see this movie, that is until Daisy Riddley bashed all of us.

• Banned
It adds nothing to the movie. It's simply done to shove leftist narrative down our throats. I won't watch it.

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker features first-ever same-sex kiss in franchise's 40-year history | Daily Mail Online

It really depends on the situation. When Al Pacino kissed Fredo in Cuba in Godfather Part 2, I didn't find it that offensive.

The difference is that, in the case of Star Wars, the kissing isn't about developing a story, such as when Han Solo and Princess Leia kissed to demonstrate their growing relationship. Per the article, Star Wars just has two same-sex people kissing. It's not about adding to the story or building a character, etc., it's just to throw it in our face. Disney has used Star Wars for this purpose for YEARS now and they just don't get it.

Disney did the impossible. They destroyed Star Wars.

So when Star Wars started their gender-bending and gender gaslightining you didnt know this was coming? Its their ultimate goal.

• Banned
So when Star Wars started their gender-bending and gender gaslightining you didnt know this was coming? Its their ultimate goal.

Disney used to focus on making good movies. No, I didn't see this coming. I certainly didn't believe that they would intentionally trash the Star Wars brand.

Disney used to focus on making good movies. No, I didn't see this coming. I certainly didn't believe that they would intentionally trash the Star Wars brand.

Believe it. You must wrap your head around this or they keep winning. You, as a decent person, find it hard to grasp but you are dealing with marxist ideologues. These are people who are willing to destroy venerable corporations in order to put men into restrooms with little girls. They are willing to destroy our energy infrastructure, as in California, in the pursuit of trendy green energy. They are willing to burn an entire country down in order to beat Donald Trump. You are dealing with chaotic evil so stop sugarcoating it.

Only the politics matter to them.
"I can say unequivocally that there’s no amount of negative feedback we could get right now out the gate that would stop us from publishing this story because we think it’s worth publishing." Marvel Comics Writers Explain Why They're Making Thor a Woman

Disney, Marvel...built by Christian men who wanted to entertain while upholding their culture. They served their culture rather than trying to destroy it. What you are seeing now is is a procession of well funded but piss poor writers and artists who couldn't get their message across with their own failures. So they are co-opting successes and made these weird hybrids. They haven't created anything. They are simply imitating and twisting.

And they will run their shareholders bankrupt before they give up the indoctrination.

Haha...what narrative is that? What the fuck are you even babbling about? And what kind of sissy refuses to watch the movie because of this?

Actually, I also skipped the movie "Solo" and did so for the simple fact that their movies SUCK. Nevertheless, I decided to take my son to see the new movie, until Daisy bashed us Trump supporters.

Stay home!

Shorter lines and better seats for the rest of us.

And as an added bonus, no pain in the ass kids!

Same sex scenes have been done for a long time and been accepted by mainstream America as long as they are done tastefully like in Deliverance.

Haha...what narrative is that? What the fuck are you even babbling about? And what kind of sissy refuses to watch the movie because of this?

Actually, I also skipped the movie "Solo" and did so for the simple fact that their movies SUCK. Nevertheless, I decided to take my son to see the new movie, until Daisy bashed us Trump supporters.
Which makes you a jackass, and hopefully someone else takes him, so he is not made to suffer from his father's idiotic neuroses.

Forum List

Back