New Star Wars movie has same-sex couple kissing

..there's no need for it in the movie...so, I know it's a shithole movie.......

So when Star Wars started their gender-bending and gender gaslightining you didnt know this was coming? Its their ultimate goal.

Disney used to focus on making good movies. No, I didn't see this coming. I certainly didn't believe that they would intentionally trash the Star Wars brand.
Which is exactly what they did.

Stay home!

Shorter lines and better seats for the rest of us.

And as an added bonus, no pain in the ass kids!
Oh please. The folks pushing these social agendas on franchises don’t go to those movies or buy the merch. Save it.

Haha...what narrative is that? What the fuck are you even babbling about? And what kind of sissy refuses to watch the movie because of this?

Actually, I also skipped the movie "Solo" and did so for the simple fact that their movies SUCK. Nevertheless, I decided to take my son to see the new movie, until Daisy bashed us Trump supporters.
Which makes you a jackass, and hopefully someone else takes him, so he is not made to suffer from his father's idiotic neuroses.
Kids aren’t interested in Star Wars on their own. Hence the poor toy sales.

There's a show on ABC called Stumptown (a name Portland gained in its early year)

The female lead sleeps with the bar owner and a black cop and ends up in bed with the female bartender/waitress. This is supposed to be acceptable drama by Hollyweird standards.

Haha...what narrative is that? What the fuck are you even babbling about? And what kind of sissy refuses to watch the movie because of this?

Actually, I also skipped the movie "Solo" and did so for the simple fact that their movies SUCK. Nevertheless, I decided to take my son to see the new movie, until Daisy bashed us Trump supporters.
Which makes you a jackass, and hopefully someone else takes him, so he is not made to suffer from his father's idiotic neuroses.
Kids aren’t interested in Star Wars on their own. Hence the poor toy sales.
Mine are..you kind of stepped on a turd of illogic, there...

There's a show on ABC called Stumptown (a name Portland gained in its early year)

The female lead sleeps with the bar owner and a black cop and ends up in bed with the female bartender/waitress. This is supposed to be acceptable drama by Hollyweird standards.
Yes, old farts think only men , like Bond (stupid movies), should be promiscuous. The world is changing, and you aren't.

Yes, old farts think only men , like Bond (stupid movies), should be promiscuous. The world is changing, and you aren't.
Why trash 007?

Why trash 007?
Because his promiscuity and the lesbian undertones (and explicit rendition of lesbians) in his movies offend my delicate sensibilities. I'm trying to fit in, okay? This is a thread for snowflakes. Either get your snowflake on, or leave.

Why trash 007?
Because his promiscuity and the lesbian undertones (and explicit rendition of lesbians) in his movies offend my delicate sensibilities. I'm trying to fit in, okay?
LOL
Satire is your niche it seems

Why trash 007?
Because his promiscuity and the lesbian undertones (and explicit rendition of lesbians) in his movies offend my delicate sensibilities. I'm trying to fit in, okay?
LOL
Satire is your niche it seems
I do love it so.

It adds nothing to the movie. It's simply done to shove leftist narrative down our throats. I won't watch it.

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker features first-ever same-sex kiss in franchise's 40-year history | Daily Mail Online

Its bad enough having to explain E.D. commercials to your 8 year old then You'd think they would let us get away just for a minute. These damn fantasy movies are supposed to really be for kids anyway and you can hardly let them watch.
You overestomate the fragility and naiveté of kids. Lots of kids' moms have girlfriends or wives, these days. They all have internet, and they all talk to each other inside and outside school. No kid that hasn't been sequestered in a cocoon will be the least bit shocked or influenced by two women kissing.

Last edited:
It's JJ Abrams....The most overrated film director in the history of cinema...Wokey-woke plot contrivances what you're gong to get.
Over edited action scenes that are visually too fast to make out the sequence of events. A nightmare of flashing images that could set off an epileptic fit.

Forum List

Back