New Star Wars movie has same-sex couple kissing

I hate this new trilogy, but conservatives being such crying little bitches about how the movies make them feel like victims makes me want to like them.

I liken it to being pitched a timeshare in a movie. You want to be entertained by a good movie, not indoctrinated.

I hate this new trilogy, but conservatives being such crying little bitches about how the movies make them feel like victims makes me want to like them.

It wasn't conservatives that got Dukes of Hazzard banned because there is a Confederate flag on top of a car.

I liken it to being pitched a timeshare in a movie. You want to be entertained by a good movie, not indoctrinated.
Star Wars was about defeating an evil empire that hates diversity and multiculturalism. I'm surprised you haven't been crying about that the last few decades.

Star Wars was about defeating an evil empire that hates diversity and multiculturalism. I'm surprised you haven't been crying about that the last few decades.

The empire in Star Wars is the exact system of governance that fascists like you want in America.

The empire in Star Wars is the exact system of governance that fascists like you want in America.

LOL, give Hollywood another tax cut, take that Liberal film industry.

I thought we were communists. I guess I shouldn't expect somebody as sensitive and emotional as you about the OP to be thinking straight right now.

It wasn't conservatives that got Dukes of Hazzard banned because there is a Confederate flag on top of a car.
Do you need a link to where you can watch the NOT BANNED Dukes of Hazard, snowflake?

Do you need a link to where you can watch the NOT BANNED Dukes of Hazard, snowflake?

Anti-diversity, conformist assholes like you were behind this. You're the sensitive little c*nt.

TV Land Pulls ‘Dukes Of Hazzard’ Amid Confederate Flag Flap – Deadline

Anti-diversity, conformist assholes like you were behind this. You're the sensitive little c*nt.

Oh my God all you do is cry like a little bitch. Get over yourself.

You're the crying little fascist twat.

Where did you get that from? I can't think of anything in Star Wars, that had to do with multiculturalism or diversity.

The next thing you know, the commies will be putting interracial couples in movies!

Homosexuality is unnatural as it cannot produce offspring.
Which has nothing to do with equal protection of the laws. You just hate.

Anal sex is unnatural. Oral sex is unnatural. Contraception is unnatural.

I assume you are opposed to all these things, eh?

This entire story has nothing to do with "equal protection of the laws" at all. It has to do whether people should object to seeing something they see which is objectionable.

Who are these people who cannot turn it off? Some people have no remote controls? You have it within your power to turn off what is "unnatural" to you. Nothing is stopping you from exercising it.

You're the crying little fascist twat.
WAAAH 2 GIRLS KISSED WAAAAAAAAH

Get back on the teat and calm down, baby

Forum List

Back