New Rule: White Shame

This is seriously how so many of you come across to us
Welp guess you need to go vote for Trump again since he's so noble

You didn't watch it. Why are you commenting?
I watched it. I think it's pretty funny. But you don't get it since it's not intended for you.
So you agree with the shaming people based on the color of someone’s skin? Lol that’s the definition of racism and your a democrat no surprise

It is kinda interesting though, do all or most white liberals feel shame for the way black Americans have been treated since the beginning? Even though they themselves have probably done nothing discriminatory? Horrible things were done since not long after Plymouth Rock to Blacks, Native Americans, and others, but WLs feel responsible or accountable for past misdeeds by those who are no longer living, I'm not sure I understand why. Even if you know for a fact that your ancestors were slave owners, is that your fault? I stand ready to answer for my own mistakes and things I did that were wrong and I believe in being accountable for them. But should I be shamed for what my ancestors might have done? It's not like 'white privilege' hasn't been going on for millennia, Jews have been putting up with 'Christian privilege' for some 2,000 years. Maybe not to the point of lynchings but maybe it did happen in some cases, particularly during the days of the Inquisition. Human history since before it's inception includes episodes of conquest and slavery, it's nothing new. One captive group mistreated by another. It's not like America hasn't taken steps to change, maybe not enough but progress has been made.

So, here I am, an old white guy that never got nothing from nobody. Did I get hired for my 1st job over a black guy at McDs? Maybe, dunno but I doubt it. I don't know who else applied for any of my jobs that I've held throughout my life. There were black kids in my neighborhood and in my schools, no big deal. And yet there are WLs who hate me cuz I don't feel any shame for being white. But you know what, it's wasn't my call was it? All this shit going on and has been going on for 100s of years, it ain't my fault. It's good that we're trying to do better, as a society we should do that. And I'll try as an individual to treat other people better whether they are different from me or not. But don't hold your breath waiting for me to feel shame.
And thanks to America's founding, most of the horrible acts against humanity are now history. America's liberty-first, we the people-philosophy LED THE WAY in ending most atrocities. It took 150+ years, but AMERICA changed the world forever.

And these communist ass fuckers want to reverse the founding.

Bullshit!

I will fight like a Carolina gamecock and die with a machine gun in my hand, to go feast, fight, and fuck, in the halls of Oden forever.

Dead commies or Valhalla!!!

It is kinda interesting though, do all or most white liberals feel shame for the way black Americans have been treated since the beginning? Even though they themselves have probably done nothing discriminatory? Horrible things were done since not long after Plymouth Rock to Blacks, Native Americans, and others, but WLs feel responsible or accountable for past misdeeds by those who are no longer living, I'm not sure I understand why. Even if you know for a fact that your ancestors were slave owners, is that your fault? I stand ready to answer for my own mistakes and things I did that were wrong and I believe in being accountable for them. But should I be shamed for what my ancestors might have done? It's not like 'white privilege' hasn't been going on for millennia, Jews have been putting up with 'Christian privilege' for some 2,000 years. Maybe not to the point of lynchings but maybe it did happen in some cases, particularly during the days of the Inquisition. Human history since before it's inception includes episodes of conquest and slavery, it's nothing new. One captive group mistreated by another. It's not like America hasn't taken steps to change, maybe not enough but progress has been made.

So, here I am, an old white guy that never got nothing from nobody. Did I get hired for my 1st job over a black guy at McDs? Maybe, dunno but I doubt it. I don't know who else applied for any of my jobs that I've held throughout my life. There were black kids in my neighborhood and in my schools, no big deal. And yet there are WLs who hate me cuz I don't feel any shame for being white. But you know what, it's wasn't my call was it? All this shit going on and has been going on for 100s of years, it ain't my fault. It's good that we're trying to do better, as a society we should do that. And I'll try as an individual to treat other people better whether they are different from me or not. But don't hold your breath waiting for me to feel shame.
I don't think anyone will hold their breath waiting for an old white man to feel shame for anything.

You and your type, who claim they bear no responsibility for the continuing horrid treatement of minorities in this country, will be gone soon and the rest of us will not miss you.

I watched it. I think it's pretty funny. But you don't get it since it's not intended for you.
You watched a 7 min video in 3 minutes? :dunno:

He's got fast internet!!! Roflmao....well done

You watched a 7 min video in 3 minutes? :dunno:
Dude, it's New York minutes.

I decided to identify as black. ALL of our ancestors originally migrated out of Africa. There I solved white shame, we are all black.

I'd agree that white privilege exists, and is a problem. But how big a problem and what to do about it is another matter.
I'd say that any problem that doesn't effect you and yours negatively would or could never be much of a problem to you at all.

I'd agree that white privilege exists, and is a problem. But how big a problem and what to do about it is another matter.
I'd say that any problem that doesn't effect you and yours negatively would or could never be much of a problem to you at all.
Which is true of most people when push comes to shove.
It's easy to riot...ever pay a bill for someone?
I have.

Forum List

Back