Kentucky has no-excuse absentee ballots for the primary. That's awesome

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
This makes it the exact same thing as vote by mail, which has been the voting systen for a long time in Colorado, Utah, Hawaii, etc.
Anyone criticizing the Kentucky decision should also request that mail-only states stop being mail-only states, which would be extremely weird and unpopular in said states.
I hope Kentucky has the same no-excuse absentee ballot system (I.e. vote by mail if you feel like it) in November for the general.

This makes it the exact same thing as vote by mail, which has been the voting systen for a long time in Colorado, Utah, Hawaii, etc.
Anyone criticizing the Kentucky decision should also request that mail-only states stop being mail-only states, which would be extremely weird and unpopular in said states.
I hope Kentucky has the same no-excuse absentee ballot system (I.e. vote by mail if you feel like it) in November for the general.
Sounds fine to me.
Mail voting: Pence, aides embrace practice panned by Trump
WASHINGTON (AP) — Vice President Mike Pence and a half-dozen other senior advisers to President Donald Trump have repeatedly voted by mail, according to election records obtained by The Associated Press. That undercuts the president’s argument that the practice will lead to widespread fraud this November.

Brad Parscale, Trump's campaign manager, voted absentee in Texas in 2018 and didn't vote in the general election two years earlier when Trump's name was on the ballot.

Trump himself voted by mail in the Florida primary earlier this year. White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany has a lengthy history of voting by mail, which has been detailed in recent news stories. And Attorney General William Barr, who has also raised concern about the practice, voted absentee in Virginia in 2012 and 2019, The Washington Post previously reported.

Good news.

Ever since Kentucky got a Democratic Governor, things have been looking up for the state!

Now all they need to do is get rid of their dead-in-the-head Senator.

'Republican officials and strategists warned that if a wide partisan gap over mail voting continues in November, Republicans could be at a disadvantage, an unintended repercussion of the president’s fear-mongering about mail ballots that could hurt his party’s chances, including his own.

[…]

“If the Republicans aren’t playing the same game, if we’re saying we don’t believe in mail-in voting and are not going to advocate it,” said Lee Snover, the Republican chair of Northampton County in Pennsylvania, “we could be way behind.”

Seventy percent of the 1.5 million requests for mail ballots in Pennsylvania came from Democrats, ahead of a Primary Day now overshadowed by nationwide protests of police misconduct, which could keep voters away from polling places not already closed because of the pandemic.

The president’s baseless claims that mail voting leads to widespread fraud are working at cross-purposes to the state Republican Party’s efforts to increase mail voting.'

It’s as if Trump and the GOP are trying to lose this election.

Good. The only people in this country in opposition to mail-in voting are Cult45 beaindeads and their glass throwing orange moron.

Oy vey but you didn’t start agitating for mail ballots until the media started their campaign two months ago. Then you and every other leftist took it up as your life’s work. You do what you are told I’ll give you that.
But before the elites demanded mail in ballots you were simply opposed to ID for voting. Seems blacks can’t ID themselves. Too complicated or something. That was the party line.
What’s the next campaign you will pretend is of utmost importance even though you never once considered or paid attention before media orders came down?

Just a few days ago you clowns were claiming Kentucky was suppressing the black vote.

What happened?

Just a few days ago you clowns were claiming Kentucky was suppressing the black vote.

What happened?

It is hilarious. One day Hillary tweeted about voter suppression in Kentucky, another day she praised the Democrat Governor over how the election was being conducted. Oops!

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back