New Rule: White Shame

I'd agree that white privilege exists, and is a problem. But how big a problem and what to do about it is another matter.
I'd say that any problem that doesn't effect you and yours negatively would or could never be much of a problem to you at all.

At least I'm willing to talk about it rather than attack somebody with a differing perspective. Newsflash, not everybody agrees with you on everything, and if you think you can shame me into taking a knee then you are sadly mistaken. Demogogues like you are only interested in one opinion - your own. Until you can at least respect someone else's right to their point of view you will find it difficult to discuss the issue. If that is your intent that is.

At least I'm willing to talk about it rather than attack somebody with a differing perspective. Newsflash, not everybody agrees with you on everything, and if you think you can shame me into taking a knee then you are sadly mistaken. Demogogues like you are only interested in one opinion - your own. Until you can at least respect someone else's right to their point of view you will find it difficult to discuss the issue. If that is your intent that is.
Can you present ONE post of me doing any of the things you're suggesting? Just one.

Can you present ONE post of me doing any of the things you're suggesting? Just one.

Post #39, where you tried to shame me on the white shame issue. Sure seemed like you were belittling what I said, as though my opinion had no value. Maybe you should focus more on the issue and less on the poster who offers a perspective on it.

Forum List

Back