New position created for NFL teams.

I can't say I blame them.

We invaded Iraq and started military operations in 2003. The nation has been at constant war, 13 years of senseless and ceaseless war for thirteen years, with no end in sight.

Black men make up 13% of the population.

By the fall of 1985 blacks accounted for 13 percent of enlisted personnel in the Navy, 17 percent in the Air Force, 20 percent in the Marine Corps, and 30 percent in the Army.
Success Story: Blacks in the Military - 86.05

quote-the-problem-of-racism-the-problem-of-economic-exploitation-and-the-problem-of-war-are-martin-luther-king-86-76-01.jpg

We invaded Iraq and started military operations in 2003. The nation has been at constant war, 13 years of senseless and ceaseless war for thirteen years, with no end in sight.

Do you have proof that we are in a state of war right now? Where is this war because I haven't seen one in ten years.

Do you have proof that we are in a state of war right now? Where is this war because I haven't seen one in ten years.

We are currently in a national emergency. This gives the administration authorization to do and use an force, regardless of nation and international law. Unless Congress acts, I'm pretty sure this will be renewed, once again, coming up after sept. 11.

What, you've never heard of the "war on terror?" :rofl:

Message -- Continuation of the National Emergency With Respect to Certain Terrorist Attacks Message -- Continuation of the National Emergency With Respect to Certain Terrorist Attacks

Forum List

Back