New Poll Revealing Biden's Approval Rating Leaves CNN Host Stunned: 'Lowest for Any American President'

Get the broom ready, I'm about to take off, HE HE HE HE HE HEEEEEEEE

R.16094688ce8c525edbf46571067f78f4

I would love for Whitmer to run for President, but the groundwork for a run has to be laid down at least 2 years in advance. Gavin Newsom at least has some exploratory committees and he'd get fundraising.

I think the only person who could possibly pull off a run coming out of nowhere would be Michelle Obama. Unfortunately, she has expressed zero desire to seek political office, but if she were serious about it, that would be a nightmare candidate for Republicans. She would thrash Trump. She would probably beat DeSantis like a stepchild, too. It would be a complete shakeup of the race and I think the Dems should seriously consider it.

They regret that decision now. Like I said you had to make up the russian collusion story and the fbi had to lie and say the hunter Biden story was russian disinformation to do it.

Biden 306
Trump 232

Those represent electoral votes not a popularity poll.
Trump lost five states that he won in 2020. He has done nothing to win them back.

The 2022 election results in those five states showed how unpopular Trump and his hand selected candidates still are

because "she" is a MAN, moron...

lol, yeah, y'all are afraid of strong, independent women who think for themselves, which is why you write laws to control them. You want to take everyone back to the 1700s when white men dominated everyone else. Most people don't want to go back to those times.

lol, yeah, y'all are afraid of strong, independent women who think for themselves, which is why you write laws to control them. You want to take everyone back to the 1700s when white men dominated everyone else. Most people don't want to go back to those times.

Not exactly.

Mike is a COWARD, which is why he and homO remain hidden IN THE CLOSET....

As for strong women, I once dated a girl, a bio female, who was a shot putter...

The problem is that even if another Democrat gets elected in 2024, that person's cabinet is most likely going to be filled with the same incompetent members whose selection was based solely on identity politics. The problem goes far deeper than Biden, the entire Democrat party itself seems to have a systemic self-identity issue and has lost touch with their mainstream voters.
I’ve noticed an inordinate percentage of black females hired for key governmental positions, predominately in high-crime Democrat-run cities - mayors, DAs, etc. Blacks in general are way overrepresented in government, period, including local government in liberal cities, and it’s clear that hiring blacks is priotized over merit.

Somewhere in the early morning darkness, I hear the sound of Jimmy Carter chuckling.

"A new poll revealing President Joe Biden's shocking low approval numbers leaves CNN in disbelief— causing the liberal network to admit the Democratic Party is in trouble.

A Washington Post/ABC News poll found that Biden is sinking in the polls, sounding alarms that he may not be able to recover from his disastrous decisions before the 2024 election.

"In the first real snapshot, if you will, of President Biden's standing since his reelection announcement, voters are saying he has real work to do," CNN host Kate Bolduan said. "And that's even among his own party."

The poll found that 58 percent of Democrats and Democratic-leaning independents say they want their party to nominate someone else.

In addition, Biden's approval rating remains at a historic low of 36 percent.

"Biden's overall approval rating remains underwater," Bolduan added. "That's the lowest for any American president at this point in their first term. That's dating back to Harry Truman."

When voters were asked who they would vote for in a Biden-Trump matchup, the former Republican president held a 45-38 advantage over the 80-year-old.

CNN reporter Arlette Saenz suggested his age and mental awareness— which is almost nonexistent— are the reasons for his low polling numbers.

"One of the concerns that voters have expressed has to do with his mental sharpness," Saenz said. "If you look at this poll, only 32 percent of voters said that the president, who is 80 years old, has the mental sharpness to serve effectively."

New Poll Revealing Biden's Approval Rating Leaves CNN Host Stunned: 'Lowest for Any American President'
The Worst President in the History of the Republic is going to have the worst polling numbers.

Anybody that voted for him is an idiot. It is not like we didn't know that he had a 46 year record of always being wrong. Even The Worthless Negro told us to never underestimate the ability of Joe Potatohead to fuck things up.

He was only "elected" President because the Chinese unleased a bio weapon that gave the Democrats the ability to use the Pandemic as a cover to create fraudulent mail in and harvested ballots to steal the election.

Stolen elections have consequences and the failure of Joe Potatohead is what we got when we allowed the Democrats to get away with stealing the election.

He was only "elected" President because the Chinese unleased a bio weapon that gave the Democrats the ability to use the Pandemic as a cover to create fraudulent mail in and harvested ballots to steal the election.

🤣

Uh, no.

I’ve noticed an inordinate percentage of black females hired for key governmental positions, predominately in high-crime Democrat-run cities - mayors, DAs, etc. Blacks in general are way overrepresented in government, period, including local government in liberal cities, and it’s clear that hiring blacks is priotized over merit.
Blacks are racist in that they vote race over everything else.

Of course the stupid Libtards carved out all these filthy ass Black voting districts all over America and that is why we have too many goddamn Negroes in office.

Forum List

Back