New Poll Revealing Biden's Approval Rating Leaves CNN Host Stunned: 'Lowest for Any American President'

In the 2020 election, the voters said otherwise

Biden 306
Trump 232
Biden won by cheating. The FBI Gestapo covered up the Hunter Biden investigation and even paid Twitter and Facebook to censor the laptop story. Blinken and Morell promoted the Memo by 51 "National Security Experts" who called the "real" laptop "Russian Disinformation" thereby misleading voters. Trump "lost" by 43,000 votes in AZ, GA, and WI.

Blacks are racist in that they vote race over everything else.

Of course the stupid Libtards carved out all these filthy ass Black voting districts all over America and that is why we have too many goddamn Negroes in office.
I’m Jewish, and when there’s a race between a Jew and a non-Jew, I end up voting for the non-Jew. That’s because the Jew is always on the Democrat side, and usually far to the left.

Biden won by cheating. The FBI Gestapo covered up the Hunter Biden investigation and even paid Twitter and Facebook to censor the laptop story. Blinken and Morell promoted the Memo by 51 "National Security Experts" who called the "real" laptop "Russian Disinformation" thereby misleading voters. Trump "lost" by 43,000 votes in AZ, GA, and WI.

Nope. MAGA filed 60 or so different lawsuits and each court swatted them down, including some judges nominated by Trump himself. SCOTUS didn't intervene, either.

So deal with it. Find a better candidate, maybe.

Nope. MAGA filed 60 or so different lawsuits and each court swatted them down, including some judges nominated by Trump himself. SCOTUS didn't intervene, either.
So deal with it. Find a better candidate, maybe.
My post isn't about "ballot stuffing", its about the FBI Gestapo and the CIA scamming voters with disinformation about Biden, and covering up the crimes in Hunter's laptop,.

Sorry Skippy

I don’t engage in stolen election fantasies

They're stunned. So busy buried in each other's asses that they can't see or hear truth of any kind and even when they do they reject it and spit on it. Like usual.

Most will be in their 80 trillionth year in eternal everlasting torment wondering why!!! WHHHHHY!!!!!!! WHHHHHHYYYYY!!!!!! WHHHHHHYYYY!!!!!!! OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER..............

In the 2020 election, the voters said otherwise

Biden 306
Trump 232
sadly for you, that’s the past…not the present

the american people have actually had a chance to see the result of xiden and the demafasict policies…and death, and poverty is not something they like

Based on Biden record low rating, best bet for Democrats is for Trump to run. Any other Republican will run away with the election.

Sorry Skippy
Elon Musk's release of Twitter files documented the FBI Gestapo's censoring of laptop stories. The FBI Gestapo covered up the documented crimes in the laptop. The FBI Gestapo and the CIA interfered in the 2020 election in a very big way. These are FACTS not fantasies.

The report is titled “How Senior Intelligence Community Officials and the Biden Campaign Worked to Mislead American Voters.”

No one wants Biden to run for a second term, except Republicans.
Whether he runs or not, Republicans have no electable candidate. Biden isn`t their problem when they have George Santos and Marjorie Trailer Queen and "find me 11,780 votes" as the face of their party. The GOP rejects those that aren`t crazy.

Biden trailed TRUMP in 2020 as well. CNN is worried that democrats will have a harder time manufacturing votes.
The mail in voting is a travesty and abused. Even so. If Joe was really a moderate with his so-called cognitive problems, he would be much more popular. 25% less in those sham fiat money printing legislations may have made a huge difference.

Elon Musk's release of Twitter files documented the FBI Gestapo's censoring of laptop stories. The FBI Gestapo covered up the documented crimes in the laptop. The FBI Gestapo and the CIA interfered in the 2020 election in a very big way. These are FACTS not fantasies.

The report is titled “How Senior Intelligence Community Officials and the Biden Campaign Worked to Mislead American Voters.”
Sorry Skippy

Whether he runs or not, Republicans have no electable candidate. Biden isn`t their problem when they have George Santos and Marjorie Trailer Queen and "find me 11,780 votes" as the face of their party. The GOP rejects those that aren't crazy.
Any Republican has an advantage over Biden and Kamala in 2024. In 18-months Joe Biden will be even more incoherent than he is now.

I'm sure that the DNC and their lap dogs the MSM will try to paint Trump or Desantis as bad choices, but voters aren't stupid enough to give senile Joe a 2nd term when the first term is disaster after disaster.

p.s. Santos & MTG are not the face of the GOP. Trump and Desantis will be. AOC and her commie friend will be the face of the DNC, as well as
iu
old Joe Biden at 86...

Whether he runs or not, Republicans have no electable candidate. Biden isn`t their problem when they have George Santos and Marjorie Trailer Queen and "find me 11,780 votes" as the face of their party. The GOP rejects those that aren`t crazy.

Republicans have several candidates who aren’t on the Crazy Train……Unfortunately, they will not nominate one

Forum List

Back