New Police Body Cam Footage Released In Ahmaud Arbery Shooting

Yep you're still an idiot. Nobody saw anybody throw anything into the bushes.
That was reported at the time

of course it could just be typical incompetent journalism
It was a claim made in right wing media and on this board, however, there were very few bushes along the stalking rout, and a search at the time of the shooting found nothing. That was in the police report. No reputable source reported what you claimed.

That's because he is a lying POS.

The most notable facts revealed from this footage is the fact that the man who recorded the shooting lied -- he tried to block in Arbery multiple times with his truck; in teamwork with the other truck driven by the shooter....I am not familiar with the laws in South Carolina, but I do not believe you are legally required to comply with folks who are chasing you in pick-up trucks with guns -- fight or flight still applies....

The other interesting thing about the footage is how the shooter himself admits how bad it looks and how he asked "You not gonna put cuffs on me are you?" -- to which the officer replied "No, why would we do that??" --- because he shot a guy maybe??

They were arrested over 70 days later.....

The video clearly shows the black guy wrestling with the son to take the gun away

so it wasnt murder

It was murder.....

Or can a couple of trucks with some Hispanic guys chase your son thru the neighborhood and gun him down if he doesn't comply?

it wasn't even close to murder--closer to self defense for the white guy

Oh it had to be, that must be related to JW Milam and Roy Bryant.

It was a claim made in right wing media and on this board, however, there were very few bushes along the stalking rout, and a search at the time of the shooting found nothing. That was in the police report. No reputable source reported what you claimed.
A lot of false claims were made

such as the black was “murdered” just cuz he’s black

So why didn't they ever chase any of the whites that entered the property?

You can say Arbery’s decision was poor but it wasn’t illegal. Unlike the decisions made by the father and son.
I will say that the black guy did a very stupid thing that cost him his life

I will say that the black guy did a very stupid thing that cost him his life
The father and son did a very stupid thing that cost him his life.

But you can keep blaming the victim. I’m sure you have your reasons for doing so.

The father and son did a very stupid thing that cost him his life.

But you can keep blaming the victim. I’m sure you have your reasons for doing so.
The consequences for stupidity are different for the father and son and the black guy

it all three will pay for their mistake

Funny how you don't believe in Stand Your Ground when it comes to a black man, he should have been a good, little Nword and done what the white man told him to do.
You have really gone around the bend now

You’re saying the black had a legal right to get himself shot?

well I cant argue with you on that

Funny how you don't believe in Stand Your Ground when it comes to a black man, he should have been a good, little Nword and done what the white man told him to do.
You have really gone around the bend now

You’re saying the black had a legal right to get himself shot?

well I cant argue with you on that

No fool, I am saying he had a legal right to defend himself.

The most notable facts revealed from this footage is the fact that the man who recorded the shooting lied -- he tried to block in Arbery multiple times with his truck; in teamwork with the other truck driven by the shooter....I am not familiar with the laws in South Carolina, but I do not believe you are legally required to comply with folks who are chasing you in pick-up trucks with guns -- fight or flight still applies....

The other interesting thing about the footage is how the shooter himself admits how bad it looks and how he asked "You not gonna put cuffs on me are you?" -- to which the officer replied "No, why would we do that??" --- because he shot a guy maybe??

They were arrested over 70 days later.....

The video clearly shows the black guy wrestling with the son to take the gun away

so it wasnt murder

Since when is an unarmed person not entitled to try and save himself in what was clearly an ambush situation? What does a truck parked in a traffic lane with the door open and a guy standing in the middle of the road with a shotgun and another guy standing in the bed of the truck look like to you? And we know from the video that there was a third guy involved who was driving behind Arbery and clearly was in communication with the other two. Arbery clearly realized that he was in danger.

Forum List

Back