Body Cam Footage From Nashville Cops Taking Out Tranny Psycho

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
This is what Justice looks like. Compare this to how those Latinx cops in Uvalde, TX responded to their school shooter. God bless the Nashville PD for their righteous takedown of a scumbag. If this happened more often I believe that many of these cowards would be deterred.

6 other people are still dead. The shooter knew they would likely be killed. It did not stop them.

• Banned
6 other people are still dead. The shooter knew they would likely be killed. It did not stop them.
The dude did not know that the bullets were going to throw him around like a fucking rag doll. I guarantee you that these cowards how ZERO conception about what a violent shooting death is like, save for their stupid video games. If they see what it is really like - how dirty and not at all romantic - then some of them will change their attitudes. Not all, but some. And isn’t THIS the standard for leftists: “If it saves just one life then it is worth it”?

The dude did not know that the bullets were going to throw him around like a fucking rag doll. I guarantee you that these cowards how ZERO conception about what a violent shooting death is like, save for their stupid video games. If they see what it is really like - how dirty and not at all romantic - then some of them will change their attitudes. Not all, but some. And isn’t THIS the standard for leftists: “If it saves just one life then it is worth it”?

I can only speak for myself.

Maybe the idea is to change the attitude before the shooting starts.

The Twitter feed above shows how the assailant gained entrance, the alarms going off instantly, the school in lock down, and her behavior before finally finding victims to shoot.

It could have been a LOT worse. Much of the violence WAS avoided by proper procedures and systems in place.

So you agree we should stop coddling & enabling severely deranged victims of gender dysphoria & get them the psychiatric help they so clearly require?
Criminally prosecuting the psychiatrists would be a start.

In EVERY school shooting there has been a consistent history of psychiatrists misdiagnosing patients and prescriptions for the medications that cause this precise behavior...including this one.

Better yet is to criminally prosecute the psychiatrists that proscribed the drugs that sent her on this psychotic murderous rampage.
Or possibly conditioned them to do these kind of heinous things using drugs.

Every one of those needs to be looked into better.

Jesus. That is what heroic MFers look like. Dudes just went barreling into gunshots. They digitally hide the actual victim being shot a little thankfully. The last 2 mins are harrowing.

Wasn't a dude....it was a woman with gender dysphoria......

Jesus. That is what heroic MFers look like. Dudes just went barreling into gunshots. They digitally hide the actual victim being shot a little thankfully. The last 2 mins are harrowing.

That is current police training.....the Officers at Uvalde also had that training, they just didn't do what they were supposed to do.....

The White cops in Nashville yelled "Lets Go" and ran towards the shooter. The chickenshit Hispanic cops in Uvalde decided it would be safer to just wait things out as the children were dying.

The White cops in Nashville yelled "Lets Go" and ran towards the shooter. The chickenshit Hispanic cops in Uvalde decided it would be safer to just wait things out as the children were dying.
Your racism is the exact type of hate that propagates these shootings,. Why not be a mother fucking normal human fucking being you asswipe?

That is current police training.....the Officers at Uvalde also had that training, they just didn't do what they were supposed to do.....
Well Nashville did it right. Probably due to the Democratic Mayor. : )

Forum List

Back