Body Cam Footage From Nashville Cops Taking Out Tranny Psycho

Let the students in and then all doors are locked. No home or business leaves side and back doors unlocked

Probably not a great idea ... Since regardless the fact President Biden lied ...
It's not illegal to own a flamethrower.

In fact ... You can buy a flamethrower and accessories directly online ... Without going through a Licensed Dealer.
By the way ... It's not illegal to own a cannon either ... And that could make a door irrelevant.

Last edited:

Probably not a great idea ... Since regardless the fact President Biden lied ...

In fact ... You can buy a flamethrower and accessories directly online ... Without going through a Licensed Dealer.
By the way ... It's not illegal to own a cannon either.

OIP.kYL4c2k6g_EMeKiJ-oug5QHaGO

By the way ... It's not illegal to own a cannon either ... And that could make a door irrelevant.

Hey,
A flame throwing cannon....I like the idea.

It can fire a thermobaric munition....like a small version of a MOAB.

Hey,
A flame throwing cannon....I like the idea.

It can fire a thermobaric munition....like a small version of a MOAB.

Grapeshot in the cannon might be better for crowd control ... And light mechanized infantry.
Would be like having your own claymore mine and less expensive ... Then use the flamethrower for clean-up.

Grapeshot in the cannon might be better for crowd control ... And light mechanized infantry.
Would be like having your own claymore mine and less expensive ... Then use the flamethrower for clean-up.

Now see, body armor helps protect against lighter, slower speed rounds like grapeshot.

However....the body armor plates don't do much about heat from incendiary devices. Which is what I was thinking about. Thermobaric weapons are lots and lots of small gas canisters that have ignighters.
These being launched out of a cannon at a great distance would be awesome. It would obliterate a large area.

Now see, body armor helps protect against lighter, slower speed rounds like grapeshot.

However....the body armor plates don't do much about heat from incendiary devices. Which is what I was thinking about. Thermobaric weapons are lots and lots of small gas canisters that have ignighters.
These being launched out of a cannon at a great distance would be awesome. It would obliterate a large area.

Uh, yeah ... I can make grapeshot out of fishing weights ... And if you think body armor is going to help you ...
We can set up a test for your silly theory ... :auiqs.jpg:

Uh, yeah ... I can make grapeshot out of fishing weights ... And if you think body armor is going to help you ...
We can set up a test for your silly theory ... :auiqs.jpg:

I was thinking about the survivability onion....

If the larger lead weights were just for personnel...they might work. Cannons tend to be slower speed projectiles than say something like a 30-06 or a M-16....

But cannons like a howitzer round deliver explosive rounds that can take out a larger area....even delivering a cluster munitions like anti-tank, anti personnel, and of course HE. We currently see a lot of HE rounds being shot by Russia. Ukraine tends to shoot a larger variety of munitions like cluster and armor piercing as well as HE. They also shoot fewer rounds.

If at first the uniformed personnel can't just take me away...they will call paramilitary personnel...up to full military.

Now where I can't fight off an airborne assault of even a helicopter....I can hold off ground troops for a long time.

But if and when they come for me...I'm fighting a losing battle...they have almost bottomless pockets and troops. I'm not so well provisioned. I just got me and my family and I can't fire a series of cannons fast enough or stop an air assault.

I was thinking about the survivability onion....

If the larger lead weights were just for personnel...they might work. Cannons tend to be slower speed projectiles than say something like a 30-06 or a M-16....

But cannons like a howitzer round deliver explosive rounds that can take out a larger area....even delivering a cluster munitions like anti-tank, anti personnel, and of course HE. We currently see a lot of HE rounds being shot by Russia. Ukraine tends to shoot a larger variety of munitions like cluster and armor piercing as well as HE. They also shoot fewer rounds.

If at first the uniformed personnel can't just take me away...they will call paramilitary personnel...up to full military.

Now where I can't fight off an airborne assault of even a helicopter....I can hold off ground troops for a long time.

But if and when they come for me...I'm fighting a losing battle...they have almost bottomless pockets and troops. I'm not so well provisioned. I just got me and my family and I can't fire a series of cannons fast enough or stop an air assault.

Looks like you have it worked out ... There's not as many questions in my situation.
The military was the first group of folks to put a fully automatic firearm in my hands ... And more.

If they ever want to mess with me ... They trained me ... Know what I own ... And what I can do with it.
They'll come quiet and quick ... Five in the front ... Two in the back ... And one in the bushes with a rifle ...
And they'll probably avoid putting any married personnel with children in the line-up ... :auiqs.jpg:

Good job to the police in this one. They didn’t just sit back and wait for the shooter to run out of ammo like the Uvalde police.

Forum List

Back