Zone1 New Name

presonorek

Gold Member
Jun 7, 2015
Alabama
Howdy friends,

I used to be known as vasudera torrent who is the author of a book called, "Manager". That book no longer represents who I am as a person.

I was born again and now use the name presonorek which is an artificial language that I created that will never amount to anything. I too am a new creation that will never amount to anything.

The new me is more lurky and less snarky. I hope you enjoy the new me. I am still in the process of getting used to it.

With encouragement,

presonorek

Howdy friends,

I used to be known as vasudera torrent who is the author of a book called, "Manager". That book no longer represents who I am as a person.

I was born again and now use the name presonorek which is an artificial language that I created that will never amount to anything. I too am a new creation that will never amount to anything.

The new me is more lurky and less snarky. I hope you enjoy the new me. I am still in the process of getting used to it.

With encouragement,

presonorek
Uh huh..so different that you felt impelled, in your first sentence, to let us all know eh?

Too funny~

Alrighty then! Odd choice of handle, but OK.

I'm sure you have already seen the unofficial mascot. :dunno:

Howdy friends,

With encouragement,

presonorek
presonorek is so cool. Perhaps bezootle would have been better.

Howdy friends,

With encouragement,

presonorek
Hello, new person.

Forum List

Back