Hi I am vasuderatorrent

Hi,

I am vasuderatorrent and I am new here. Any tips that I could receive would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

vasuderatorrent
Welcome aboard my friend. I'm glad that you joined us. I hope that you'll enjoy the conversations and friendly debates. Jump in at any time, and always speak your mind. We're looking forward to your contributions. We discuss many issues and topics, so I'm sure something will interest you. If you don't like the pop-up ads on this site, download and install "AdBlocker Plus".

We do have the usual type that engage in name calling and personal attacks. Don't let them bother you or run you off. They just don't know how to be civil and engage in pleasant and adult conversation. Again, welcome and enjoy it here. We hope that you'll spend a lot of time with us and add to the many conversations.

I see that you are an Alabama fan. I lived in Rainsville, Alabama my entire childhood and left at the dawn of adulthood. Thanks for being the nicest guy so far.

Hi,

I am vasuderatorrent and I am new here. Any tips that I could receive would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

vasuderatorrent
Welcome aboard my friend. I'm glad that you joined us. I hope that you'll enjoy the conversations and friendly debates. Jump in at any time, and always speak your mind. We're looking forward to your contributions. We discuss many issues and topics, so I'm sure something will interest you. If you don't like the pop-up ads on this site, download and install "AdBlocker Plus".

We do have the usual type that engage in name calling and personal attacks. Don't let them bother you or run you off. They just don't know how to be civil and engage in pleasant and adult conversation. Again, welcome and enjoy it here. We hope that you'll spend a lot of time with us and add to the many conversations.

Hi,

Thanks,

vasuderatorrent
:welcome: What are your interests?

I have a flock of chickens. I have a total of 27 of them suckers. I try to read a lot of religion and philosophy materials. Other than that I would suppose that I am a pretty uninteresting guy.

Welcome. We've just installed a pool and a pool bar on the forum come by and take a swim.

crazy_people_15.jpg

Hi,

Thanks,

vasuderatorrent
:welcome: What are your interests?

I have a flock of chickens. I have a total of 27 of them suckers. I try to read a lot of religion and philosophy materials. Other than that I would suppose that I am a pretty uninteresting guy.

That's a lot of chickens you must like eggs for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

I recommend being prepared to have some fun, always be direct and say exactly what you want to say and to start off with find members that you like to follow and add your beans to the threads.

btw. pleased to meet you and welcome aboard..and sheesh is there a shorter version of your signature like maybe Sud's..

Don't listen to Gracie or A&D. Jump straight into the Flame Zone. Tell them you are friends with Dot Com ,and you will immediately gain a ton of respect. :thup:

Forum List

Back