New Mexico AG Playing Politics in Effort to Prosecute Law Enforcement Officer.

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
..it's all over the US.....black/etc mayors/prosecutors/etc prosecuting whites defending themselves and not jackass criminals
..time to join the KKK--no worse than BLM

..it's all over the US.....black/etc mayors/prosecutors/etc prosecuting whites defending themselves and not jackass criminals
The KKK is certainly no worse than these Black Panthers, or the NAACP, and the left celebrates the BP and the NAACP.

Nooo... no double standard there.

The Democratic Party has declared a race war in the United States of America.
and for no justifiable reason
HATE WHITEY is the new mantra for the democrat party. White people need to be sent to REEDUCATION CAMPS to UNDO THEIR WHITENESS.

I'd like to know when we'll see reeducation camps for BLACKS to UNDO THEIR BLACKNESS.

Who is prosecuting people who are white just because they are white? I have a European background, so you tell me. A person died here. That is enough, isn't it? None of this is about race. It's about our being a just nation where people live free.

Who is prosecuting people who are white just because they are white? I have a European background, so you tell me. A person died here. That is enough, isn't it? None of this is about race. It's about our being a just nation where people live free.
...Kim Gardner--refuses to prosecute a lot of police arrests/etc
...she prosecutes a WHITE couple who were defending their property from people who busted in
...read up on her--she is anti-cop--pro criminal/black

...she prosecutes a WHITE couple who were defending their property from people who busted in
Give me links,look-ups and evidence that this is racial.

woooohoooooooooo
give me links,look ups and evidence cops ''killing'' blacks/etc is racial--please

Atlanta mayor--racist

that's ALL blacks think about and base their decisions on = RACE!!!!!!!
1595170558234.png

Forum List

Back