Chris Wallace Interview Of Trump

This interview looks like it will be a newsmaker.

I suggest that all of us watch it and see the impetus behind Trump’s meltdown that will come later today.

Will link in comments once available.
Meltdown? Who brainwashed you into using that term already, even before the interview?

Who fed you that grape kool-aid that you pre-regurgitated onto the USMB landscape? And why did you swallow it without a hint of skepticism? Are you too stupid to think for yourself?

Are you so brainwashed that you are totally incapable of independent thought?

THINK!

Last edited:
If there was ever a POS president it is Trump. The moron said once again he may not accept the election results. When Trump loses in November there will be chaos. Trump will lie about election fraud. You can count on it.

If that were enough the mentally challenged Trump went on to brag how he passed the dementia test and how hard it was. If that ain’t pathetic nothing is.

This interview looks like it will be a newsmaker.

I suggest that all of us watch it and see the impetus behind Trump’s meltdown that will come later today.

Will link in comments once available.

What "meltdown"? President Trump just called out Wallace for carrying Biden's water on the "defund the police" issue. The Media might be able to lie about other conservatives, but Donald J. Trump stands up for himself and calls out Fake News.

Bidum's defunding vids are all out there now that proves Trump was right.

I'll shove a link right back at you as soon as you post yours.

Have a nice day chewing on your fake news.
Only Trumptards call Trump’s own words “fake news”.

If I want a comment from a poser I'll hail you. But do stick around, you'll get to see an great vid of Bidum's several statements on defunding the police.

It was so funny when Trump stopped the interview and ordered his staff to show Wallace where in the Biden /Sanders platform it calls for defunding the police.

It was nowhere to be found......Trump STILL insisted it was in there

If Biden disagrees with Black Lives Matter, he should say so specifically. I've never seen him have any dispute with those guys.

It was so funny when Trump stopped the interview and ordered his staff to show Wallace where in the Biden /Sanders platform it calls for defunding the police.

It was nowhere to be found......Trump STILL insisted it was in there

If Biden disagrees with Black Lives Matter, he should say so specifically. I've never seen him have any dispute with those guys.
Biden supports BLM as do most Americans who do not get their information from Fox News

Here is a similar question from Trump’s dementia test that he brags about passing.

1595167736993.jpeg

If there was ever a POS president it is Trump. The moron said once again he may not accept the election results. When Trump loses in November there will be chaos. Trump will lie about election fraud. You can count on it.

If that were enough the mentally challenged Trump went on to brag how he passed the dementia test and how hard it was. If that ain’t pathetic nothing is.
“When Trump loses in November there will be chaos.”

Perhaps.

But should Trump lose this November, he’ll have no support in Congress.

Indeed, we’re already seeing some Republicans discretely signaling their doubts that Trump can win.

If Trump’s poll numbers are as bad in October as they are now, most Congressional Republicans will abandon Trump to save themselves.

Trump will have few allies willing to contest the election results, particularly if the election isn’t close.

Most Republicans will simply want to be rid of Trump and move on.

Perhaps.

Indeed, we’re already seeing some Republicans discretely signaling their doubts that Trump can win.

If Trump’s poll numbers are as bad in October as they are now, most Congressional Republicans will abandon Trump to save themselves.

Trump will have few allies willing to contest the election results, particularly if the election isn’t close.

I can agree with that In part. I am sure there will be those republicans who will put country first and finally find a spine. There will be others lunatics, such as those extremists on this board, who will follow Trump into the abyss. Trumpism is not considered a cult for nothing. Trumpism all revolves around a cult of personality.

However, I do agree that patriotic Americans will rally behind the rule of law.

Perhaps.

I think there will be chaos once Trump loses.
Trump will have ten weeks from the time he loses in November until Biden takes office.
He can do a lot of damage in ten weeks

Last edited:

Forum List

Back