New Jersey Mail Carrier Arrested After Throwing Election Ballots Away

Were you aware that he is obviously a Trump supporter? Yep, election fraud is a real thing - And Donald supports it on his side.

The intended destination for the ballots and campaign flyers are heavily Democratic areas.

Were you aware that he is obviously a Trump supporter? Yep, election fraud is a real thing - And Donald supports it on his side.

The intended destination for the ballots and campaign flyers are heavily Democratic areas.

I didn't see anything in your story from NBC New York where it said that the offender was a Trump supporter....See, this is how liberals spread misinformation. You say this, then unchallenged, you'll be starting to say that he was a Trump supporter is "fact".... Bull shit...

You don't know what his political affiliation is, and further that HE knew what the political affiliation of the residents he delivered to was...This was your assumption, and you decided to run with it...pathetic.

I didn't see anything in your story from NBC New York where it said that the offender was a Trump supporter....See, this is how liberals spread misinformation. You say this, then unchallenged, you'll be starting to say that he was a Trump supporter is "fact".... Bull shit...

You don't know what his political affiliation is, and further that HE knew what the political affiliation of the residents he delivered to was...This was your assumption, and you decided to run with it...pathetic.

Sure, a Biden supporter would TOTALLY toss a hundred ballots destined for the most Democratic precinct in NJ.
That's the ticket! :rolleyes:

Sure, a Biden supporter would TOTALLY toss a hundred ballots destined for the most Democratic precinct in NJ.
That's the ticket! :rolleyes:

And what is your proof that he even knew that the people he was supposed to deliver them to were Democrats?

Sounds to me like he was a lazy piece of shit, who wanted to get off early that day, and picked the wrong load to discard...Hell, is actions point to how a liberal approaches things....

Forum List

Back