New Jersey Mail Carrier Arrested After Throwing Election Ballots Away

Obiwan

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2015
Indiana
With this trend going on, make sure you vote IN PERSON....

A New Jersey postal worker was arrested Wednesday after discarding multiple pieces of mail, including election ballots, CBS reported.

Over 1,800 pieces of mail were retrieved from dumpsters, 99 of which were ballots, according to CBS. Federal prosecutors said 26-year-old Nicholas Beauchene was scheduled to deliver mail in parts of Orange and West Orange, New Jersey, according to CBS.

Nearly 300 campaign flyers promoting candidates for the West Orange Council and the township’s school board were also recovered from local dumpsters, CBS reported.

Beauchene faces up to five years in prison in addition to a fine of $250,000, according to FOX29 Philadelphia.

News of the incident comes amid ongoing concerns regarding mail-in ballots and voter registration forms in several states. President Trump tweeted his concern for states like North Carolina Tuesday saying, “11,00 North Carolina residents get incorrect voter registration forms.”

With this trend going on, make sure you vote IN PERSON....

A New Jersey postal worker was arrested Wednesday after discarding multiple pieces of mail, including election ballots, CBS reported.

Over 1,800 pieces of mail were retrieved from dumpsters, 99 of which were ballots, according to CBS. Federal prosecutors said 26-year-old Nicholas Beauchene was scheduled to deliver mail in parts of Orange and West Orange, New Jersey, according to CBS.

Nearly 300 campaign flyers promoting candidates for the West Orange Council and the township’s school board were also recovered from local dumpsters, CBS reported.

Beauchene faces up to five years in prison in addition to a fine of $250,000, according to FOX29 Philadelphia.

News of the incident comes amid ongoing concerns regarding mail-in ballots and voter registration forms in several states. President Trump tweeted his concern for states like North Carolina Tuesday saying, “11,00 North Carolina residents get incorrect voter registration forms.”

He better receive serious time in prison.

If I were voting, I believe voting in person would be the method I would employ. Furthermore, I might consider a Class Action lawsuit, if it were applicable by law; against any state that sent me an unsolicited ballot for any election.

Voting is the most precious and cherished of processes in democracy. It must be guarded, as ones border is.

Well we've all seen it on youtube. Postal workers throwing boxes of envelopes away. Wonder how many were mail in ballots.

The ONLY people who should be mailing their ballots in are those that are out of the country. Everyone else should get off their lazy asses and go to the polls.

I vote early. I take my ballot and put in the machine with my own two hands. My ballot gets counted. Many mail ins probably won't be counted.

With this trend going on, make sure you vote IN PERSON.
One instance isn't a trend.
This is only one instance if you rely on the msm for actual news. This is one of HUNDREDS of reports of MAJOR red flags about mail in voting.
If it isn't coming from a reliable source, how do we know it's real? Take the time it was claimed that Trump ballots were thrown out. That's false on the face of it, unless it can be shown that someone has been indicted for opening up ballots prematurely.

This is only one instance if you rely on the msm for actual news. This is one of HUNDREDS of reports of MAJOR red flags about mail in voting.
If it isn't coming from a reliable source, how do we know it's real? Take the time it was claimed that Trump ballots were thrown out. That's false on the face of it, unless it can be shown that someone has been indicted for opening up ballots prematurely.
You can't define reliable as sources you like.

Sure I can. It's done all the time on the board, whenever sites like snopes are mentioned. If that's OK, why should I put any stock in a site called Conservative Daily News?

it isn't one instance, there's that.

Last edited:
Sure I can. It's done all the time on the board, whenever sites like snopes are mentioned. If that's OK, why should I put any stock in a site called Conservative Daily News?
so because you have someone doing something stupid, you justify now being stupid as well?

ever stop to consider that's how we got this bag of shit around all our necks? using someone else being stupid as an excuse for you to do it too and suddenly everyone is stupid because no one *wants* to be right? just emotionally validated and the OTHER side stupid and WE SHOWED YOU YOU'RE STUPID BY BEING STUPIDER! NEYAH!

you are admitting you're part of a collective that can't leave acting like a spoiled 8 year old behind.

And it has a link on the story going to a FOX News affiliate...

Apparently, FOX NEWS isn't on Xi's approved propaganda list, is it???

Last edited:

The punishment seems a little light but as long as that shitstain cries itself to sleep every night with black convict meat in its mouth for 5 years, I'd be willing to call it even.

New Topics

Forum List

Back