Zone1 New here

Factsmatter

Rookie
Jun 29, 2022
I just joined and hope to learn from others as we navigate this crazy world. My main interests are: politics and media brainwashing, how our culture is becoming increasingly morally bankrupt, the clear agenda against Christianity and how to have civil disagreements with people who only hear one side

I just joined and hope to learn from others as we navigate this crazy world. My main interests are: politics and media brainwashing, how our culture is becoming increasingly morally bankrupt, the clear agenda against Christianity and how to have civil disagreements with people who only hear one side
do christians hear anything ? just like atheists here who thinks that they are the only who makes sense always. therefore they should speak always.

1656511073346.png

Howdy.
Did you apply for your free bullet proof vest yet?

About the morally bankrupt part.....I hear many are trying to find their receipt for voting for Biden so they can try and get their money back.

Welcome to USMB Factsmatter. Hope you enjoy the board. :thup:

There are not many 'civil disagreements' with people who only hear one side. Welcome.

Works for me. We have a bucket-load full of brainwashed lefties here to study that will believe anything their MSM tells them.

Forum List

Back