Zone1 Ahem

Obbop

Rookie
Jul 8, 2022
New to this nook within the vastness of the Web.

Do not miss Win95B

Star of neither stage nor screen.

Interrogated by two FBI agents doing the god cop/bad cop ploy. Released in disgust after they got nothing from me but I got two donuts and coffee from them.

Shunned the Altamont Concert.

Biscuits & gravy is the finest meal imaginable.

Seeking the proverbial rich widow lady to ease my progression through an impoverished retirement.

I understand the jealousy later generations have towards the awesome Baby Boom generation. We had much more fun as youth than you latecomers ever did.

Do not miss Win95B

Interrogated by two FBI agents doing the god cop/bad cop ploy. Released in disgust after they got nothing from me but I got two donuts and coffee from them.

Seeking the proverbial rich widow lady to ease my progression through an impoverished retirement.

I understand the jealousy later generations have towards the awesome Baby Boom generation. We had much more fun as youth than you latecomers ever did.

Enjoy your senior citizens discount at Biscuits R Us....and welcome.

Do not miss Win95B

Nice intro, I like your style! Have fun here. :113:

Do not miss Win95B

Welcome! :113:

iu

Do not miss Win95B

:welcome:@Obbop

What a great intro post... Everything is spot on with the exception of...
You forgot the fried tators with the B & G...

Do not miss Win95B

Not even the FBI has my biscuits and gravy recipe, but I may share it with you sometime.

I'd let you have my wife but luckily she's not a widow yet....and not rich either.

Try the library, Target stores and Applebee's on Tues afternoons.

Do not miss Win95B

Welcome to USMB, Obbop. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Do not miss Win95B

You just coulda said, hi, i'm new here... jk!

So where you from?

Do not miss Win95B

I enjoyed reading that lol
Welcome!

I was disappointed in my choice of words as soon as I pushed the button... There was a "magical mushroom" time period in the Bay Area that was historical...

View attachment 669965
Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope--- Freewheelin' Franklin

Attachments

• Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers Fat Freddy's cat.jpg
    Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers Fat Freddy's cat.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 39
In the "old days" the Bay Area was far different than the cesspool it has become. Departed my home state of Califrnin in the early 1990s and leaving California I reentered the USA.
You'll eventually move to Arizona. jus sayin... All the CA people are moving here in waves. I wouldn't recommend it though unless you got money to buy a house.

New Topics

Forum List

Back